Indoor Smorf's 2x2x5ft tent-100w closet case

The mumbling dragon male started dropping pollen in the micro box at day 30.:pass:
From what i understand the yellow pollen is what we want to pollinate the ladies.
So far it looks white to me.
Once i collect a nice bit of yellow pollen my plan is to use the paint brush method to pollinate a branch on each of the ladies. Then cover each pollinated and marked(with colored paperclip) branch with a plastic bag for around 24 hr to avoid pollen flying around.
I still need to read up a little on this subject so feel free to give me any advice.

I also wanted to mention that next grow i will not be adding dolomite lime or ewc to the soil. Just pure roots organic original with the gbd soil on the bottom. Hopefully i wont have weird issues then.
8503EB64-2ED5-4C5B-96AB-0EB8B7A2674B.jpeg

Last edited:
Is the male alone? He looks nice!
Thanks man i was actually pretty suprised how fast he took off in the last five days. Seems like a decent pollen donor even though im not getting any scent from him yet and considering i dont have the space to actually select the best plants.
Yep, hes alone in the micro box. The ladies are in the tent in the closet on the other side of the room. Im being very careful when i handle him. All fans are off before i even open the micro box. knock on wood.
:pass:

Chopped the one liter shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Probably will be around 10g dry.

I also dusted some branches on the ladies with some mumbling dragon pollen then cut down the male and collected what pollen i could to let dry and store. Some of the fan leaves caught a nice bit of pollen so i used those to dust some branches on the ladies. Then i hung a paper clip from each branch i dusted and put a plastic bag over the branches that i will take off in a few hours.:pass: And this whole time ive been having issues because i thought 7.0 soil ph was ok but its not:face:
71660767-1A59-49FE-8EC9-8293C159BFC0.jpeg

002CC35D-96D3-4A2B-A8E2-6AB315047B54.jpeg

26ABFD72-FAC2-46CD-A5B7-5B2950704B5C.jpeg
5DD5B1EF-FEE3-4DF4-BB1D-4DC1964DC281.jpeg

Back