Indoor Smorf's 2x2x5ft tent-100w closet case

I can see seeds forming:smoking:
Didnt get any close up pics of them though. Next time i will try to remember that.
Heres the main cola of the DPabb and some tent pics:pass:
Released them all from lst except for the hbbss will stay tied down a while longer.
The hbbss has some amazing bubblegum scent when u rub the stem close to the buds.
526B43A8-115C-4814-905D-383029EFDA29.jpeg
3FC6C85E-2581-461E-8EC3-EFC7B9AC39FF.jpeg
AEF6BE2F-A78A-409C-ABCF-B6B069BEB425.jpeg
6C9808D7-B156-4A5C-BCFC-8912522F2A18.jpeg

Top left- blue toof
Bottom left- double grape
Bottom right- hbbss
Top right- sodk x fantasmo (iluminauto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG])
Im also wondering when does everyone release their plants from lst? I would think keeping them tied down the whole time prevents them from putting on that last bit of weight because the plant doesnt want buds to break off? Or what?

Last edited:
I tested some of the dutch passion auto blueberry in the vape and its the best ive grown so far. *This could be biased or wishful thinking because blueberry has always been my favorite* Its not even fully dry yet and ithas a great taste, after taste, effect and smell.
I will try to do a proper review here on the forums but heres a quick review after three days of drying.
Vape Taste: blueberry soda or something maybe reminded me of mtn dew voltage but i havnt drank soda in years. A dank berry after taste lingers for a bit too its nice.
Smell: blueberry candy
Effect: nice full body indica effect with a nice head and face feeling with no anxiety or paranoia.
This was only one bowl in the source vapes ghost.
Really takes me back to the last time i had blueberry almost a decade ago, although i think was more a blueberry muffin pheno back then, who knows maybe this one will be even closer after cured.
I will be growing it again for sure and probably be reversing one.
So i think next will be another auto blueberry, a creme bubbly, bubbly livers and another hbbs and i will try to reverse a dp auto blueberry in time to pollinate a few branches on all those strains. I want to try all the liver crosses soon too.
Im really loving the smell from rubbing hbbss stems near the buds so far.
Heres another pic after more trimming of the dp auto bb main cola. I think dry yeild will probably be 10-15g from the half gallon pot so i will be wanting to grow it again next.
:chimp:
D779F5BA-0E05-47B1-A6C3-BE666584E744.jpeg

This article is spot on effect and everything.
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/ne...w-review-dutch-passions-auto-blue-has-it-all/

Last edited:
Thanks @archie gemmill
Im trying not to touch the blueberry anymore until i finish the mumbling dragon and ss#1 so the blueberry can cure longer.:smoking:

Heres a update
All day 50 except double grape is day 44

DA4AC990-EEDE-40FB-91A8-023A91B04A27.jpeg
FED92EC3-242B-40F4-9AE2-22E722E2837F.jpeg

And some pics of beans forming

Blue toof
40314A43-B6AF-4402-9CE5-F121DEA43C8C.jpeg

Double grape
8A6E60F9-0A75-40E8-BC35-E9EF8AE18DF3.jpeg

Hbss
6E770EBD-D297-4D8D-ADE4-5E4EE1A38414.jpeg

Illuminauto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
66DA047F-2DEF-40AC-A8AC-B9F292599F3A.jpeg

What did you dust them with? They are looking fantastic bud
Thanks man i dusted them all with Male mumbling dragon pollen 18 days ago.
I defoliated a lower from the hbbss the other day and it had some seeds that were hard to smash with my fingers and they were grey/white. Alot more mature than i expected only around 2 or 2.5 weeks after pollination ( i think it was monday i did this) but ive never done this so im learning :pass:
I think i hear it takes 5 weeks from pollination to get mature seeds. Not sure. I will put something to prevent seeds from falling into the soil before they start popping out of the buds.

@archie gemmill @Padawan1972 the double grape is a frost machine.:smoking: Im glad its going to be a fast finisher, it got a late start because the first bean was attacked by a little worm before it popped up.

Last edited:
Back