Indoor Smorf's 2x2x5ft tent-100w closet case

Looks like a good seed! I was told they need at least 35 days on the plant. But im clueless, my plant ran long so it wasn't an issue with me.
Sounds about right i think i heard five weeks after pollination. Its been 32 days since pollination. I put paper plates around the base of each so i know when more beans start dropping its time to chop.

Nice Looking buds great work! How does it work drying in those paper bags? Do you just toss it in, or is it some kind of layer maybe with something inbetween? Just curious since I've seen more ppl do it

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk
thanks man.
I like the paper bag method. Theres a long thread on it somewhere here on afn. The paper bag kind of acts as a buffer to let air in and out but keeping in scent and flavor also while slowing drying a little apparently. Ive only ever dried in paper bags so i cant compare it to anything else. Always hear good things about paper bag drying though.
My only concern now is drying in the tent with lights on and all fans going, possibly drying too fast. Idealy i think everything would get chopped at the same time to dry in the tent and lights would be off and only the fan pulling through the carbon filter would be on:pass:

I wanna give it a go when my widows is getting the chop in 3 weeks time. How do you "pack" them in the bag?

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk
I think the general rule of thumb/simple fool proof way what ever you want to call it for paper bag drying is to just fill the bottom layer with trimmed up golfball sized nugs and fold the top down about half way but i also like to leave some leaves on and hang bigger buds in the bag and trim it as it drys. Ive also heard of people hanging whole plants in big paper bags with good results. I actually want to do this but i need to get some bigger paper bags.
Heres the thread on paper bag drying
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/drying-in-a-brown-bag.19673/
:pass:

Back