Indoor Smorf's 2x2x5ft tent-100w closet case

I use a teaspoon each time and just water it in. Its also added in the middle layer when putting the soil in the pots. It wont burn them. Couple days and they will be back on track.

I use a teaspoon each time and just water it in. Its also added in the middle layer when putting the soil in the pots. It wont burn them. Couple days and they will be back on track.
I will probably water it in next time because it doesnt seem to mix well top dressing.

Im guessing 10-15g on this 90 day mumbling dragon. Just cut and put into a paper bag hanging upside down and hung it up.
Bad cell pic i know:smoking:
B58C65B1-370B-4E0D-AE7A-0279C4B64F10.jpeg

I was having similar issues but on my photo, and kind soil. I actually stopped all foliar feeding and haven’t done any and seems to have straightened out.
Are you foliar feeding everyone?

I was having similar issues but on my photo, and kind soil. I actually stopped all foliar feeding and haven’t done any and seems to have straightened out.
Are you foliar feeding everyone?
Yeah i spray optic foliar overgrow once every three days until the buds get too big to avoid spraying usually around day 45 or so if i remember but its really depending on strain.
Maybe i should stop.
What were u spraying?:pass:
This is my infirmary thread if you want to see the latest update
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mg-defc-week-two-from-seed.61815/

Yeah i spray optic foliar overgrow once every three days until the buds get too big to avoid spraying usually around day 45 or so if i remember but its really depending on strain.
Maybe i should stop.
What were u spraying?:pass:
This is my infirmary thread if you want to see the latest update
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mg-defc-week-two-from-seed.61815/
I was spraying bio root and Alaska fish fertilizer.
I honestly thought I responded to your post in the infirmary post lol. I would at least maybe cut back and see if there is any change, or stop on a few plants and continue spraying others to see if that helps. It’s really crazy that everyone is showing the same symptoms.

Dp auto blueberry day 58 looking great.:smoking:
167AA2B5-9F23-4334-BC3B-003A57818712.jpeg

@Noob420 im not sure if optic foliar overgrow can mess up the camg ratio and make things go wonky but that might be possible.
I just sprayed them all again today lol.
Heres a top view:pass:
Top left- blue toof day 25 one gal pot
Top right- sodk x fantasmo day 25 two gal pot
Bottom left- double grape day 18 one gal pot
Bottom right- hbbss day 24 two gallon pot
Middle- mumbling dragon day 25 half gal pot confirmed this one is a male today. He will go in the micro speaker soon so i can collect pollen without him spraying all the girls in the tent.
Middle left- shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] in one liter airpot on day 68 She went wacky when i moved her into the tent from the micro speaker.
Middle right- dp auto blueberry day 58 half gallon pot.
390119FE-3E45-4C90-8568-69CFC55F8B59.jpeg

Last edited:
Back