Indoor Smorf's 2x2x5ft tent-100w closet case

This came with the light for what its worth
View attachment 808866
ok awesome, i looked at the reviews of the cheap led i got and said that it should be able to cover 2.5 x2.5 ft but only time will tell. I suppose a single led light would possibly work for supplemental light.
awesome harvest:d5::cheers: cant wait to get a decent harvest again.

All is well in my tent except my double grape seed was taking a while to come up after i put it in with a taproot.
So i dug it up and found the bean and opened it and on the inside was a very small white worm, small enough to fit its entire body in the bean.
So i killed the worm and now im germing another double grape. I also put a piece of a patato in the soil to see if there are anymore worms. A trick i learned here at AFN.
Also removed the humidity domes off all the seedlings and gave them their first spray of optic foliar overgrow.
They seem to be loving the light.

Hbbss day 3
temporary.jpg

Sodk x fantasmo express day 4
temporary.jpg

Mumbling dragon day 4
temporary.jpg

Blue toof day 4
temporary.jpg

Dutch passion auto blueberry day 37
temporary.jpg

Mumbling dragon day 71
Shes been on water only(except recharge and mammoth p sometimes) since day 60
Probably chopping day 75. Looking frosty and purple. Pics dont do justice. Im thinking this strain could go 80-90 days though.
temporary.jpg

Shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 47
temporary.jpg

Happy tent:smoking:
temporary.jpg

Update
The seedlings are doing good except the new double grape is a little stretchy and maybe the light is too close to some of the plants.
The light is 17-18in from flowering plants and 24-27in from the seedlings. All the seedlings got sprayed with overgrow today before i took pics so they look droopy.
Also having some issues with the shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
Edges of leaves curling so maybe heat stress or the light is too close. She looks hungry too so i adjusted feed for that.
Im letting the mumbling dragon go 90 days before chopping.
The blueberry is looking and smelling good.

Let me know what you think.

Temps 79-82F a little too hot i think(id like 74-78f) but according to the card that came in the box with the light its not?IMG_4113.JPG

Rh is around 50% i had to switch to 24/0 from 18/6 because rh was hitting 60%

Hbbss day 9 in the two gallon pot
temporary.jpg

Double grape day 3 in one gallon pot
temporary.jpg

Mumbling dragon day 10 in half gallon pot
temporary.jpg

Sodk x fantasmo express day 10 in two gallon pot
temporary.jpg

Blue toof day 10 in one gallon pot
temporary.jpg

Dp auto blueberry day 43 in half gallon pot
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg
temporary.jpg

Shortstuff [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 53 in one liter pot.
temporary.jpg

Mumbling dragon day 78 in one liter pot
temporary.jpg

Back