Indoor Slaters Loft test Zamnesia

here's is a couple of jacks to keep you going

Double_41e91a_377315.gif

Slater_does_zambezia.jpg

Jack Herer... Day 12

Jack no.01 is looking good, started to accelerate. She will be getting a topping in a few days

ZJH_D12_01.jpg

Jack no.02 is about 2 days behind no.01, no topping for her just LST when the time comes

ZJH_D12.jpg

Last edited:
Hey what made tou decide to top one and just lst the other? How well they're growing? Or doing some testing?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

This is a test for zamnesia seed, I had 2 seeds pop so thought Iwould do a comparison for the test... its also a bit of a personal test over topping v's lst in this pot size for me.

This is a test for zamnesia seed, I had 2 seeds pop so thought Iwould do a comparison for the test... its also a bit of a personal test over topping v's lst in this pot size for me.
Very cool sir. I have very limited vertical space so im going to be following closely. Keep up the good work.

Very cool sir. I have very limited vertical space so im going to be following closely. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man... I'm the same as you, limited head room so I have to do training. I do find it quite fun to shape the plant.

Slater_does_zambezia.jpg

Jack Herer

Day 15

Having a very vigorous start from both of the lady's. Could be many factors causing this, I'm putting down to the 10ltr air pots and good old @opticfoliar spray...love that stuff. Even though there is a day and half between them there are sign of one of them being a pheno. 3" between them, Jack no.01 nodes spacing is much bigger than Jack no.02. Jack no.01 is huge, if I wasn't topping her I would be getting worried by now. Shame I haven't the room would have love to have just left her to see what she may have become.

Jack no.02 left... Jack no.01 right... :rolleyes1:

JH_D15_01.jpg

Jack no.01

JH_D15_02.jpg

Jack no.02

JH_D15_03.jpg

Jack no.01 is motoring so far ahead that I've had to step in and put on the brakes. Gone a only topped her a day early and started her training... she'll be alright

JH_D15_05.jpg

JH_D15_04.jpg

JH_D15_06.jpg

Day 16

Jack no.01 is now begging to be tied down, I'm having to make her grow round corners... took the topping like a lady, like it never happened

JH_D16_01.jpg

I've started the training on jack no.02. She's not getting topped just LST.

JH_D16_02.jpg

:pass:

Back