Indoor Slaters Loft test Zamnesia

No.1 def took it like a lady! Both looking great. Awesome to see the two phenos side by side plus the two different stress techniques. How long do you like to use the opticfoliar for? Man I want to start growing Jacks so bad! Throw some jacks at me please!:worship:

Throw some jacks at me please

I can't throw any jacks, run out... But I can get jack to throw something at you

http _mashable.com_wp-content_uploads_2013_06_Jack-Nicholson.gif

I stop using the opticfolair spray at the start of the stretch. I spray every day... ish

Slater_does_zambezia.jpg

Jack Herer

Both plants have had there first full drink at day 18... Jack no.01 is thirsty, already going to need a water tomorrow by the looks of things. She is growing so fast, that I'm having to make her grow round corners. Shrugged off the topping like it never happened and got on with it.
Jack no.02 is content, plodding along, staying squat. Think I'm going to just leave the training and let her take this shape.
Both are showing signs of sex.

Jack no.01... Day 20

JH_D20_02.jpg

Jack no.02... Day 19

JH_D20_01.jpg

:pass:

Slater_does_zambezia.jpg

Day 30

Finlay I find time to do an up date, my job has had me tied up the last week and a bit.
Well the lady's have put their foot down the past 5 days and started to accelerate to the heavens. Both really healthy strong looking plants, no problems so far. Jack no.02 seems a bit more thirsty than Jack no.01. Jack no.01 would be the tallest if it was not for the training. I would say a good 5" taller. Both look like they are going to do really well. Easy start to the grow.

Jack no.01 on the right no.02 on the left

JH_D27.jpg

JH_D29.jpg

JH_D30.jpg

Looking good @Slater! If I have any luck mine will be as good looking as yours!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks @highneimad , so far so good. The strongest looking plants I've had at this age. They are not very demanding, just thirsty and not very greedy. So far its been the easiest start I've had... In the right pots these lady's could get to quite a size.

Slater_does_zambezia.jpg

Jack Herer Day 36

We are now coming to the end of the stretch, glad I did the training or I would have had vertical challenge on my hands... In the right pots these girls could get quite big. Both lady's are very thirsty but not to demanding on nutes just yet but i can see these lady's slowly turning into monster feeders.
I class my self still a new grower so I've still got load of learning to do and years of experience ahead of me. So when I use the term "good genetics" I think it can sound a bit loose coming from me seen as I've not grown much to really distinguish between good and bad... but after starting these lady's I think I can use the term now. So far the most healthiest and strongest plant to frequent my tent (the Gorilla glue (fastbuds) they are sharing it with is in the same boat).

Jack no.01 on the left, no.02 on the right

JH_D36_02.jpg

Jack no.01

JH_D36.jpg

Jack no.02

JH_D36_01.jpg

Slater_does_zambezia.jpg

Jack Herer...Day 44

The girls are in full swing now and both looking real good, I've had small battle with fungus gnats that's why the clingfilm is round the pots and we have won for now. Both are now really showing there phenotypes, Jack no.1 has that more of sativa look to the top but Jack no.2 is indica all the way. Both there buds are looking different and they have a different smell from each other too.

Jack no1

Day 41

JH_no.01_D41_02.jpg

JH_no.01_D41_01.jpg

Day 44

JH_no.01_D44_02.jpg

JH_no.01_D44_01.jpg

Jack no.2

Day 41

JH_no.02_D41_01.jpg

JH_no.02_D41_02.jpg

Day 44