Indoor Slaters Loft test Zamnesia

Great grow, great plants, great pics, great explanations... really like your stile. Hope my own Auto Jack will do as great as yours...

Hahaha - must be a sign of god or whatever you believe in - talking about the jack and stuff here and exactly this second the postman rang and brought me my seeds, including the Jack. I´m so happy, can´t wait to start! :frog:

View attachment 747406

Jack Herer Day 36

We are now coming to the end of the stretch, glad I did the training or I would have had vertical challenge on my hands... In the right pots these girls could get quite big. Both lady's are very thirsty but not to demanding on nutes just yet but i can see these lady's slowly turning into monster feeders.
I class my self still a new grower so I've still got load of learning to do and years of experience ahead of me. So when I use the term "good genetics" I think it can sound a bit loose coming from me seen as I've not grown much to really distinguish between good and bad... but after starting these lady's I think I can use the term now. So far the most healthiest and strongest plant to frequent my tent (the Gorilla glue (fastbuds) they are sharing it with is in the same boat).

Jack no.01 on the left, no.02 on the right

View attachment 747409

Jack no.01

View attachment 747407

Jack no.02

View attachment 747408

:pass:
Hey mate what are them bits of kit you have on the left and right of your walls

Very nice plants bro I especially liked jh no1

Back