I think its so worth taking the time over a strain and working with it for a few grows, I'm sure half the grows on AFN would be far better if only everyone did some back to back with the same genetics. Bet they would see bigger and better harvest after 3 try's

Indeed with auto's making seeds really allows that process to happen .. :biggrin:

haven't grown the same photo twice or taken clones yet ... But my Black Friday is a very good first candidate, SSSC Frosty Friday male x Sweet Black Jack lady :vibe:

:pass:

if I like what I get on the first I will always take a plant to the 3rd grow at a minimum. That's when i feel i start to get the best out of them (kind of the same with autos as well), yes Blasphemy is great example of that... I've got another couple of mother I grow and each time they get better and better... one that I have nick named Lemon Chello, on her last run she must have stepped it in potency... she was way to much on the wake and bake and a few friend complain it was just too much holding on to the floor.

I think its so worth taking the time over a strain and working with it for a few grows, I'm sure half the grows on AFN would be far better if only everyone did some back to back with the same genetics. Bet they would see bigger and better harvest after 3 try's
So agree with growing a strain 3 times. Just soaking some Portals for the third time to see if I can grow them bigger and better.
It’s just tough to refrain from running new genetics. I get caught up in the excitement.... and the hype.

Indeed with auto's making seeds really allows that process to happen .. :biggrin:

haven't grown the same photo twice or taken clones yet ... But my Black Friday is a very good first candidate, SSSC Frosty Friday male x Sweet Black Jack lady :vibe:

:pass:

cloning is fun once you get the hang of it. My best tips for cloning... keep them at around 28c and super humid... don't open the clone dome for at least 5 days unless they need misting... after about 5 days I mist regular with kelp / Epsom salts or Over grow by Optic Folia... after you dip into clonex dip into some microbes like Great White, super white roots every time... if I hit all the marks like temp and RH I can get roots in 7 days with riot root plugs, mostly it takes about 10 days... strain dependent as well

I may have to do some in couple of weeks, depending on this house move... I shall make it a journal entry to show my method from stat to finish... DOH! i only cloned my mothers the other day for a turn around

Good stuff Slater, top shelf inhere! Have to agree on growing the same strain, even if it's autos from seed. My fourth and fifth double grape almost doubled in size.

Sendt fra min GM1913 med Tapatalk

So agree with growing a strain 3 times. Just soaking some Portals for the third time to see if I can grow them bigger and better.
It’s just tough to refrain from running new genetics. I get caught up in the excitement.... and the hype.

Hype get me as well, more on a curiosity level... living in prohibition land and hearing of all of this canna branding and hype is a bit of an oddity, especially in my immediate area... they have only just heard of Gorrilla Glue round these part, most think White Widow is where it's at... unless you know me ;) ... don't mention Dabbing, not a f'ing clue

Hype get me as well, more on a curiosity level... living in prohibition land and hearing of all of this canna branding and hype is a bit of an oddity, especially in my immediate area... they have only just heard of Gorrilla Glue round these part, most think White Widow is where it's at... unless you know me ;) ... don't mention Dabbing, not a f'ing clue
@Slater , Here it’s legal on a State level and the interest in growing is exploding. I just gifted 10 generic WW Autoflower seeds to a guy visiting for an energy audit. He saw my tent and .....any excuse to turn somebody on to growing. He heard WW and is over the moon, plants are now 3wks old . I told him I’d hook him up with some more exotic stuff once he gets his feet wet. Also sent him away with samples of BlueStone, s99 v6, Anvil, and OAxBT. I’m sure those enticed him as to what is possible. Always makes me smile when folks experience the real deal.

Here it’s legal on a State level

Fantastic & how it should be worldwide. I mean, how crazy is it to make a plant illegal? It never ceases to amaze me how ridiculous this is. And well done for spreading the growing love (or should that be "the love of growing"?)

Last edited:
@Slater , Here it’s legal on a State level and the interest in growing is exploding. I just gifted 10 generic WW Autoflower seeds to a guy visiting for an energy audit. He saw my tent and .....any excuse to turn somebody on to growing. He heard WW and is over the moon, plants are now 3wks old . I told him I’d hook him up with some more exotic stuff once he gets his feet wet. Also sent him away with samples of BlueStone, s99 v6, Anvil, and OAxBT. I’m sure those enticed him as to what is possible. Always makes me smile when folks experience the real deal.

I've try to spread the love with a few friends... ha ha, lazy buggers most of them, seen how much work it is and rather smoke mine when they come over. Can't even get them to do a simple one auto back garden grow... they just can't stop policing them selves... that's the greatest trick the Great British system has manged in this county, is that we police our selves every day... tricky breaking that programing, but it can be done ;)

Back