thanks @Ryker604_BT , might start doing video up dates soon. Saving up for a few bits of kit, gimbal and a half decent studio mic before I get started.

yes i can give you plenty on the Zombie, she is a light feeder so lay off those nutes by a good half... I locked out my first grow by over feeding (only at around 1000 to 1200ppm), didn't even see any nute burn just super dark green leaves. Pulled an embarrassing yeild should have been at least double what i got... on the second grow cut the nutes near in half and smashed it out of the park (700ppms at the highest)... I did remove the kelp from the line up second time round to bring the N down. I only use it in veg now and as a folia spray.
Not to much on the stretch about 60 to 80%.
Watch out for a dodgey pheno that starts of great then just doesn'y go any where, very light spike buds is super frosty. Apart from that pheno they where all pretty similar with some being a bit more golf ball like than others...around the start to the middle of week 8 for the chop
Expect hard dense nugs with wonderful hue's of purple that's super dusty with trics... After a good cure of 2 months the buds take on a strong blackberry smell and has to be one of the nicest smokes I've had... so I popped a another lot just the other day to find a keeper, a mini pheno hunt... will be the next installment for the garden journal

On the granddaddy I wouldn't want to say to much, I had a few issue with thew grow that where my fault, so I don't think I got the true performance out each plant. Couple stretched loads (about 80%) and the others hardly at all. Probably could have fed them a little less... All produce well but again I recon If i hadn't had the issues I would have seen bigger buds... but still, what a smoke man!

Great, just the info I was looking for, I'm really excited about the Zombie Kush :woohoo:. Think that the basic Biotabs line-up will suit them fine, gonna try a lighter feed in flowering, thank you.

@Slater - Mate, I'm thoroughly enjoying reading your "What's in Slaters Garden" thread - you've got a nice way with words there brother and I love how evreyone chips in with tons of killer knowledge. For me, best thread yet on AFN. I can see my day off being lost to it mate!!! Quality & you're tempting me to do a photoperiod grow next.

@Slater - Mate, I'm thoroughly enjoying reading your "What's in Slaters Garden" thread - you've got a nice way with words there brother and I love how evreyone chips in with tons of killer knowledge. For me, best thread yet on AFN. I can see my day off being lost to it mate!!! Quality & you're tempting me to do a photoperiod grow next.

Thanks you @fraction :pass:and now I've finished with the SANlight test me think we need to get "what's in slaters garden" up and running again...

I shall get some pic's tonight for an up date, the Blasphemy is a day away from the chop and I have some Alien rift just into week 4 f flower.

@Slater , I loooved your MoB run so much, and decided to do my first photo because of it. I’ve always been an auto girl . Fingers crossed I get some beautiful colors!

@Slater , I loooved your MoB run so much, and decided to do my first photo because of it. I’ve always been an auto girl . Fingers crossed I get some beautiful colors!

I love growing both for a wider selection... always got an auto on the go in my veg tent, just chopped a white cheese by Dinafem. Stinkiest plant to grace my tents. Just the one tiny plant stank my loft out more that full tent of photo's in full swing... to be honest I find them much more fun to grow, I've been using the dawfing technique this past 2 years and it's so much fun over growing a photo... I get near on 2 oz every time with one harvest giving me near on 3oz (Tutankhamen auto by pyramid seeds)

I love growing both for a wider selection... always got an auto on the go in my veg tent, just chopped a white cheese by Dinafem. Stinkiest plant to grace my tents. Just the one tiny plant stank my loft out more that full tent of photo's in full swing... to be honest I find them much more fun to grow, I've been using the dawfing technique this past 2 years and it's so much fun over growing a photo... I get near on 2 oz every time with one harvest giving me near on 3oz (Tutankhamen auto by pyramid seeds)
Yes, I really find Autos more fun to grow. They run through their cycles quickly and I’m so impatient.
My MoB is a lovely massive plant who will produce heavy, but she is 120 days old and might go 160 days outside.
Thanks for the heads up on the White Cheese lol. I grew two Bubbasquanch from Mephisto that could be smelled from the driveway, and they were in a tent with filter.

I love growing both for a wider selection... always got an auto on the go in my veg tent, just chopped a white cheese by Dinafem. Stinkiest plant to grace my tents. Just the one tiny plant stank my loft out more that full tent of photo's in full swing...

Hey S.. :bighug:

Long time ..

White Cheese is not only loud, it has a serious knockback effect ... mindmelting even ... still the heaviest hitting auto i have grown..

This summer i used the last of my testbeans for crossing with my Goldwalker f2 ... seeds taken from a very loud cheese pheno..:astar:

gonna be a fun cross to testsmoke :hookah:
You are hitting it out the park as usual :worship:

Cheers m8

:pass:

Hey S.. :bighug:

Long time ..

White Cheese is not only loud, it has a serious knockback effect ... mindmelting even ... still the heaviest hitting auto i have grown..

This summer i used the last of my testbeans for crossing with my Goldwalker f2 ... seeds taken from a very loud cheese pheno..:astar:

gonna be a fun cross to testsmoke :hookah:
You are hitting it out the park as usual :worship:

Cheers m8

:pass:
And another reason @NonsenseToMe , I will steer clear of the White Cheese. Your GoldWidow is just perfect. I’ll be enjoying a bit this afternoon!

up date... up date... up date... up date... up date... up date... up date... up date... up date... up date... up date... up date... up date... up date...

Time to get this journal back up and running...

Right, so what is in Slater Garden of recent ?

Lets kick this off with my most recent harvest... Blasphemy by level 42 genetics (grape ape x holy grail)...
EDIT - its B.S.E. x Yeti Og

again I put the call out, I would love more seeds of this and I can't find them any where. I was gifted two as freebie's over a year ago. If you know where I can get some I would be very forth coming with gifts of clones and what ever I throw some pollen at.

Welcome back to the garden everyone...

20190807_182001.jpg

Blasphemy can be quite fussy at times, this is the best I have got her (3rd time lucky)... she can be over fed quite easily if not careful and will only produce tiny marble size nugs, which is what I thought she grew like at first. I kept her because she is one of the tastiest smokes I've ever had... spicy tangie flavors roll over the tongue.

20190807_182014.jpg

I have to admit I'm quite shocked at the differences in her from my last two grows... this time round I got her a little more squat, she can be quite a stretcher

20190807_182027.jpg
20190807_182040.jpg

I took the feed right down to 0.7ml a ltr... I grow with the full Remo line up with added microbe feeds every week (recharge) and Winter Frost (Millennium Nutrients) in the 7th week... found out she does like the cal mag as I had to up that in week 4 as one clone stared to get a little mag deficiency in the leaves...

Game - can you spot the cola I had to chop due to bud rot... yep it's that time of year in the UK when every harvest gets the rot at least once... man the RH was up to 80% the other day just in my back yard

20190807_182245.jpg

She sacked far better than before, I would say she is just as frosty as the last grows, no change there... Just remembered, if you want to see the last time she grew (she filled a gap on another test grow) here's the link to my Healing path journal - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/slater-grows-healing-path.68047/

20190807_182046.jpg
20190807_182131.jpg

Turps - very spicy , hint of fuel with hints of orange... no grape to smell so i can only assume she leans towards her Holy Grail parentage

20190807_182143.jpg
20190807_182200.jpg

So can't wait to run the trim for water hash, she is super greasy. Got this funny feeling the temple balls will just melt and the dabs will be super flavorsome... we will just have to wait and see

20190807_182228.jpg
20190807_182235.jpg

Thank for stopping by... so whats to come in the garden for the future, well I'm expecting to be packing it down soon to move house... that if we get the exchange, we will know this week.

In the mean time I have some Fresh Orange (fems) by Dank Gentic to show case, at the atrt of week 3 of flower... sad thing is I had to chop 2 yesterday due to hermie's... not a good start by Dank Genetics for there first grow in the garden... only 5 out of 6 popped, now two have hermied at the end of the second week of flower... mmmmmmmm not impressed so far.

any how that is to come and the hopefully a new grow room build out in a couple of months... so can't wait to show you... ah yes just remembered, the first grow out in the new Grow Room if we get the house will be a full on Auto grow, no dwarfing.... Got to get me some of @FullDuplex gear on the grow, this should be one to write home about

Grow safe people, remember keep it green and I will
giphy23.gif

Last edited:
Back