No o am getting the 8x8x8. The thing is there is no air intake as it is totally enclosed and no way to get fresh air in unless you open the door. There for the only way to cool it is with a mini split or other ac unit and co2 will definitely help.
yes co2 a must in a room like that, in 8x8 room if went with bags 4 would do it in room that size.. actually 2 -3 would, but I always like have 1 extra bag inside... I can promise you they do work, or I honestly wouldn't even recommend to you... I'm not like that...

also in co2 room like I use and you will be using, you not want fresh air coming in... so it's great it's totally sealed, that is a true sealed room... I'm in a tent it's sealed but of course only to a point... I actually saved that link you showed, I'm very interested in putting that in my garage..
Mine is going in my garage. And it gets hot in there in the summer.

No o am getting the 8x8x8. The thing is there is no air intake as it is totally enclosed and no way to get fresh air in unless you open the door. There for the only way to cool it is with a mini split or other ac unit and co2 will definitely help.
but if ya not mind to spend money i can also help ya setup that way too...

Mine is going in my garage. And it gets hot in there in the summer.
I guess it's a good investment to have then bro, If I could pick one up got a decent price, I won't go out of my way to, but if I came across one for right price then certainly jump on it... how hot do your lights run? am just curious.. if the room can maintain 90degree's or so, that would be great, if will go way higher then a/c will be a must then.

I guess it's a good investment to have then bro, If I could pick one up got a decent price, I won't go out of my way to, but if I came across one for right price then certainly jump on it... how hot do your lights run? am just curious.. if the room can maintain 90degree's or so, that would be great, if will go way higher then a/c will be a must then.
Running the lights in just tents they always keep them at 78 and the vents kick on at 79 and cool them down.. I will be running a combination of cobs, led lights bars and a couple of platinum led 150’s

Money is no object I have the money to do whatever I need. And ebay has plenty of mini splits on it for a decent price
okay, then I say go with mini-split but I say to plan for future upgrades if there may be any... like adding another room, etc... I also say go with bags the first run... that will get ya into late August or so, when it starts cool down a bit... you can always add a co2 burner in either before or after first run... them you may need two separate burners(1 per room) unless ya setup how I have mine.. in a 8x8 room a 4 burner is all ya need.. so there many great deals on ebay them..I can show ya which controller I would get also.. if you would like... actually I'll link any of the items related to co2 for you..

okay, then I say go with mini-split but I say to plan for future upgrades if there may be any... like adding another room, etc... I also say go with bags the first run... that will get ya into late August or so, when it starts cool down a bit... you can always add a co2 burner in either before or after first run... them you may need two separate burners(1 per room) unless ya setup how I have mine.. in a 8x8 room a 4 burner is all ya need.. so there many great deals on ebay them..I can show ya which controller I would get also.. if you would like... actually I'll link any of the items related to co2 for you..
I also can get co2 tanks filled here no problem I am in A legal state so every grow shop fills them for cheap

Running the lights in just tents they always keep them at 78 and the vents kick on at 79 and cool them down.. I will be running a combination of cobs, led lights bars and a couple of platinum led 150’s
okay them run very cool, with co2 88-92(+/- 2 is perfectly fine... so you not even close to them temps, so you could possibly get away without a/c with the bags... but a "proper setup" is mini-split, Burner, controller and I also believe in having fail-safe. I'm sure you would also..

Back