yeah it is over-kill imo and a very-very expensive setup... not to mention... depending how many areas you'll be running co2 you may need controller designed for more then 1 area, but co2 controllers are really expensive even more so for dual grow room controller... Mini-split in a 4x4 or 3x3 area? where is everything gonna fit? a/c, dehumidifier, several fan's, co2 tank or burner, light's, etc... You not need a/c unit in 4x4 or 3x3 tent even using sealed tent.. I don't use a/c.. An a/c unit more designed for larger area and dependent on lighting you'll be using and if your using a co2 burner..some light's won't get a sealed tent even warm enough that you would ever need an a/c unit.. I'm in4x4 sealed tent , with 315w LEC my temp never goes over 79-80 degrees, usually with co2 I like run temps around 88-92degrees...once I finish testing light, then I will be adding 2-600w meizhi's leds
I wasnt sudgesting to use a ac unit I know its overkill thanks.for the.answer I think.I understand a bit better maybe somthing to try in the future

I wasnt sudgesting to use a ac unit I know its overkill thanks.for the.answer I think.I understand a bit better maybe somthing to try in the future
ohh I know, I was just replying to message :p I'd hate see someone invest big $$ for split a/c that size tent wayyyyyyy to small for a/c I have zero room in my tent and don't have any of them things in it..

ohh I know, I was just replying to message :p I'd hate see someone invest big $$ for split a/c that size tent wayyyyyyy to small for a/c I have zero room in my tent and don't have any of them things in it..
I hear ya on dat just upgraded mine for an extra 20 cm dnt sound like much but its a world of difference haha

what size the 10'x40'? is that why you mentioned the mini-split? I guess for that you would certainly need both the mini split & co2.. the nice thing about going with propane co2 burners, and not tanks and propane tanks are not very suspicious since they used for cooking and what-not....But getting CO2 tanks could be challenging in itself, sometimes ya need license for specialty gasses like that one...Unless of course you know a person who owns a auto garage or if you do, then it shouldn't be an issue.. but tanks also draw attention imo.. I know your in a legal state, but I'm sure you rather not advertise what your doing.. just a thought...I just rather have ya consider both options and draw backs to each.. the burner is just extra heat which no big deal because of a/c...

what size the 10'x40'? is that why you mentioned the mini-split? I guess for that you would certainly need both the mini split & co2.. the nice thing about going with propane co2 burners, and not tanks and propane tanks are not very suspicious since they used for cooking and what-not....But getting CO2 tanks could be challenging in itself, sometimes ya need license for specialty gasses like that one...Unless of course you know a person who owns a auto garage or if you do, then it shouldn't be an issue.. but tanks also draw attention imo.. I know your in a legal state, but I'm sure you rather not advertise what your doing.. just a thought...
No o am getting the 8x8x8. The thing is there is no air intake as it is totally enclosed and no way to get fresh air in unless you open the door. There for the only way to cool it is with a mini split or other ac unit and co2 will definitely help.

I hear ya on dat just upgraded mine for an extra 20 cm dnt sound like much but its a world of difference haha
oh bro, trust me every tiny bit helps I know that... My 4x4 tent isn't big enough I wish I had gotten the 5x5 or 6x6... I wasn't taken the dehumidifier & tower fan and little misc BS, that does take up room and makes very very hard to empty and work on things inside..

No o am getting the 8x8x8. The thing is there is no air intake as it is totally enclosed and no way to get fresh air in unless you open the door. There for the only way to cool it is with a mini split or other ac unit and co2 will definitely help.
okay, I understand about no intakes, thats actually cool... I don't use mine.... only exhaust outlet I use is for the scrubber... But in that type of room you do not need to vent out of tent to scrub air, I'd love to have that setup tbh... I love sealed and prefer that, most of you guys know that..so it will come down to what lights ya use bro... if they not producing much in way of heat, they you won't need an a/c unit, If I could help save ya money that is what I will do.. I not like to waste money if not really needed...

also in co2 room like I use and you will be using, you not want fresh air coming in... so it's great it's totally sealed, that is a true sealed room... I'm in a tent it's sealed but of course only to a point... I actually saved that link you showed, I'm very interested in putting that in my garage..

Back