Thanks bud
your very welcome... also if ya do end up going with co2 tanks or burner in future, there is a difference between the two styles... The tanks would need fan down below blowing up and a burner the fan needs to be up high blowing down... The bags really do work very well at helping ya get everything dialed in.. I think the bags come in very handy for people who running higher temps then they would like to be... thats when co2 works the best.

your very welcome... also if ya do end up going with co2 tanks or burner in future, there is a difference between the two styles... The tanks would need fan down below blowing up and a burner the fan needs to be up high blowing down... The bags really do work very well at helping ya get everything dialed in.. I think the bags come in very handy for people who running higher temps then they would like to be... thats when co2 works the best.
I will be in a very air tight container and will likely not open up but once a week to fill the autopot chamber. I will need to get a meter that I can read on the outside.. should be fun to dial it all in.

can i ask a noobish question how do you control the heat / humity / air extraction or lack of in a sealed tent ?

I will be installing a mini split ac unit and a humidifier and dehumidifier.. I will run them on controls that I set to my specifications
for sure this is the best option for a room set up but what about a tent one of those small ac units seems over kill for a 3x3 or 4x4 tent ?

I will be in a very air tight container and will likely not open up but once a week to fill the autopot chamber. I will need to get a meter that I can read on the outside.. should be fun to dial it all in.
they have some cheap co2 meters on ebay... or environmental monitors.. depending what your looking for...

for sure this is the best option for a room set up but what about a tent one of those small ac units seems over kill for a 3x3 or 4x4 tent ?
yeah it is over-kill imo and a very-very expensive setup... not to mention... depending how many areas you'll be running co2 you may need controller designed for more then 1 area, but co2 controllers are really expensive even more so for dual grow room controller... Mini-split in a 4x4 or 3x3 area? where is everything gonna fit? a/c, dehumidifier, several fan's, co2 tank or burner, light's, etc... You not need a/c unit in 4x4 or 3x3 tent even using sealed tent.. I don't use a/c.. An a/c unit more designed for larger area and dependent on lighting you'll be using and if your using a co2 burner..some light's won't get a sealed tent even warm enough that you would ever need an a/c unit.. I'm in4x4 sealed tent , with 315w LEC my temp never goes over 79-80 degrees, usually with co2 I like run temps around 88-92degrees...once I finish testing light, then I will be adding 2-600w meizhi's leds

Back