this seem to be the argument for sealed room growers, when and if to exchange air... if your supplying the co2, air con and de humidifyer then there seems to be no reason to exchange the air. Some argue this but if you do it right you should have a closed environment that can regulate its self producing its own o2 for its root system.
You really do need the space for that air flow and control over the temps and RH, maybe get away with it in a 8x4... I have dream , a shed of about 12x16 fully sealed
I am about to go to a fully sealed room. You can google it it’s called a cannapod

Dam you @Ripper for showing me that, that's what I want in my back yard... man you will be coolest kid on the block if you get one of those...

check it out every one - http://cannapods.com/product-services/
Already on order. When it gets here I will be dropping a mini split ac in it then designing my lights.. then I got to figure out what to get for co2.. never used it before

Already on order. When it gets here I will be dropping a mini split ac in it then designing my lights.. then I got to figure out what to get for co2.. never used it before
compressed c02 cyclinders probly your best option for somthing that size i know in my country you need certain buissness licenses to buy it that way but its probly different in your neck of the woods :pass:

Dam you @Ripper for showing me that, that's what I want in my back yard... man you will be coolest kid on the block if you get one of those...

check it out every one - http://cannapods.com/product-services/
there pretty sweet looking if i had some startup money id like to start a buissness like that or building light dep green houses need a few laws to change first :shrug:

@Unique uses co2 and a sealed tent. Grows monster plants.

Thanks @Dudeski , hey @Unique come on over and give us the lowdown on your seal tent. We got a bit of a co2 discussion going here and would love to know how you approach it.

passing this around

giphy20.gif

Back