Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

great start. my first grow was no where near as successful as yours
lol we just got started. things are smooth so far. thanks for swinging by. hust got home from work. ill upload the pics from saturday after i get my kids settled and fed. and catch a buzz of course lol.

lol we just got started. things are smooth so far. thanks for swinging by. hust got home from work. ill upload the pics from saturday after i get my kids settled and fed. and catch a buzz of course lol.
awesome, im going to pull up a chair.

If i can help in anyway just ask, although i doubt i can

DSCN0225.JPG DSCN0224.JPG DSCN0223.JPG DSCN0222.JPG DSCN0227.JPG DSCN0229.JPG
bro texted me a few pics today. these are from saturday. they took to the tier plant very well. the skys are kicking the sours asses so far. we did drop a heisenberg to replace the fallen sky bean. but the pics he sent me today. boy just since saturday they have perked up and fattened up. starting to take off. no sprout yet on the heisen but we expect soon. but they have a really pretty dark green to them already. when we cut the bottoms off the cups we seen a few had already rooted down. they are growing legs fast. i expect they start running really soon. pretty excited!!!. all we have left to do is actually install the fan/filter. think we are going to keep it in the closet the tent is in but mount it right outside the tent. its a beefy fan/filter. 6 inch. should do just fine outside the tent id imagine. can always adjust later. other than the fan filter getting set. were pretty much all good to grow from here on out!.

but they are much much bigger and getting thicker as well. i like my ladies thick bottomed and top heavy . he named the stomers 1-5 lol. heisenberg is DD dirty diana. lol. i named her. she aint popped yet. but she coming. i am confident. the 1 that didnt pop was 100% grower error. was either too shallow or was washed to surface. so we learned lol. but when she pops and every time is see her i will hear in my head M.J's dirty diana lmao.
im way too excited. @CaNNaDON420 is doing a hell of a job. we butt heads a bit over them. but always end up on top cuz of it. We decided to build an led in the near near future. so anyone here on any advice on those. hook us up!

we may put filter in tent run hose to fan. fan is just really big lol. and not much way to mount it in tent. the filter is much more doable. wont need the big fan n filter for a little while tho. a good few weeks. but bro just said sky is beating sour by about 1/4 inch height width and leave length.! eye on them!. in the pic he sent me i think i see the next growth already comin out the tip on the biggest 1.

Great job on the plants! The fan can get noisy, but if thats ok you are fine. It took me a while to figure out the fan and filter. Not a lot of good instructions on that setup

pretty sure its sky 1 then 2. then sour 1-3 for sure skys on left tho.

Back