Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

Good luck with your grow!!
:pass:

Could you just cut the bottoms off of the cups and sit them in/ on your pots?

I think @Eyes on Fire started it. Tier method.
hmmm, i like the train of thought here. but id imagine you would have to trim the cup away? i would def like a lil more info on this "tier" method. and thanks for stopping in @Eyeoftheworld always appreciate input like this. great food for thought.

Good luck with your grow!!
:pass:

Could you just cut the bottoms off of the cups and sit them in/ on your pots?

I think @Eyes on Fire started it. Tier method.
That's what I was going for lol. But I was baked and starting tearing the top of the cup down about halfway and realized what I had done lol. That Skywalker tore me up!

prolly setting up the pots and such saturday. and going to do the tier transplant. just the reading i have done it seems to make the most sense. and the bro agrees. more pics coming sat!

If you cant get soil and roots out in one piece tiering is best. If you can, just make a hole in the soil the same size as the cup.
Congrats on the new speouts!

I trans plant with air pots very easy never messes with the roots. You'll be fine as long as your careful. Started this girl in a 2 gallon air pot trans planted at 18 days when the stem was hard and strong. In your case the sooner the better if you can make sure the soils kinda dry when you do so it will come out the cup better and the wet soil tugging on the roots could damage them. Or Take your cup dig out the hole so the cup fits and cut the side and bottom and silde it out. Thats worked for me plenty.

Attachments

• IMG_20170201_220845_842.jpg
    IMG_20170201_220845_842.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
we for sure have 5 of 6 of the sprouts now. not bad for 1st soil germ. 6th may still come soon. only been 4 or 5 days. will be mixing soil and setting up the bags tomo..
going to just remove bottoms of solo cups and tier them out. leave the cups in there. we liked the concept of forcing the girls to grow some longer legs. and it seems safer than actually removing the cup. less risk and less stress. so hopefully this works out.
pics of the babies to come. since @CaNNaDON420 was 1st to see our babies i guess he has already named them lol. so pics and names coming soon. i guess he has earned naming the 1st bunch. where is the fast forward button tho hahah. but so far its been fun and we are both thrilled.

we checked the 6th seed. it did rot. so we replaced it with a heisenberg special
2/5/17 plant day of heisenberg special

do have a few sprout pics to upload. the all look nice and in new homes. ill get around to uploading soon.

Back