Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

I fall asleep for a few hours and come back to a page of threads for ya. Those photos look excellent, i really like the red solocup idea for a starter, i might honestly try that myself on a seed.

As far as carbon filters, definitely have it inside the tent drawing air out of the tent from inside. I actually used to not use one, but now that im doing an actual real grow of 5 plants in a 6 ft high tent versus just a 36 inch high tent. I have one stored from the move. Honestly, you most definitely want a filter if you're even remotely in a place where growing could be iffy.

There's some good youtube videos on how to set it up if you want, @ tag me and i'll send you some links.

Getting to be the point they are taking off! IMG_06811.jpg IMG_06821.jpgsky1
IMG_06861.jpg IMG_06841.jpg sky2

And Dirty Diana! Our newest baby.
2days after plant (the lost sky replacement)
We have our Heisenberg special sprout aka Dirty Diana
IMG_06801.jpg

I fall asleep for a few hours and come back to a page of threads for ya. Those photos look excellent, i really like the red solocup idea for a starter, i might honestly try that myself on a seed.

As far as carbon filters, definitely have it inside the tent drawing air out of the tent from inside. I actually used to not use one, but now that im doing an actual real grow of 5 plants in a 6 ft high tent versus just a 36 inch high tent. I have one stored from the move. Honestly, you most definitely want a filter if you're even remotely in a place where growing could be iffy.

There's some good youtube videos on how to set it up if you want, @ tag me and i'll send you some links.
we are trying the tier down method with these so the cup will stay til end. bottoms are cut out. i liked the idea of forcing it to root deeper with less actual pot. gives em a good 4 extra inches and a whole 3 gal bag for all roots lol but thanks for pullin up a chair. the excitement is at max level lol

so far the sky's are really going, sours cant keep up right now. but all have great growth and a great dark green color. i expect them to get into the bottom half of soil soon and get to the nutes and blow up.

Back