Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

not too worried about our fan its pretty solid. heavy duty inline. 6 inch. got a great deal on it and filter. friend of mine got them. decided he didnt care about smell. got the combo for 75$ steal lol. but i got a pic of dirty diana . she coming along good. as well as the other girls.

IMG_07051.jpg Diana 4 days from seed plant.
She is my special girl. I feel like she is going to be the 1 lol.

Dirty Diana day 7 from plantDD.jpg Heisenberg special..

Day 16 from plant on these girls.

Sky1Sky1-1.jpg Sky1-2.jpg Sky1-3.jpg
Sky2Sky2-1.jpgSky2-2.jpg Sky2-3.jpg
Sour1Sost1-1.jpg Sost1-2.jpg Sost1-3.jpg
Sour 2Sost2-1.jpg Sost2-2.jpg Sost2-3.jpg

Last but not least my current fav. Short round. The squatty fat girl.
Sour3Sost3-1.jpg Sost3-2.jpg

Cheers guys

@Margahooja @Dudeski @iampepe @Coffee&Kush @gbd not too shabby for 2 weeks old huh. nice pretty color. shaping well. growing well. and thanks again to all of you for the tips and help. i think things are rocking now.

not too worried about our fan its pretty solid. heavy duty inline. 6 inch. got a great deal on it and filter. friend of mine got them. decided he didnt care about smell. got the combo for 75$ steal lol. but i got a pic of dirty diana . she coming along good. as well as the other girls.
You might consider using a speed controller on your fan. Slowing it down just slightly really lessons the noise quite a bit.
Your ladies are looking good, nice job so far fellas.:pass: I've been planting my cups too, I cut out two windows and the bottom then place it in another cup and fill it with soil. When it's time to plant I remove the bottom cup and place it in a watered hole. :smoking:

:vibe::vibes::vibe:

You might consider using a speed controller on your fan. Slowing it down just slightly really lessons the noise quite a bit.
Your ladies are looking good, nice job so far fellas.:pass: I've been planting my cups too, I cut out two windows and the bottom then place it in another cup and fill it with soil. When it's time to plant I remove the bottom cup and place it in a watered hole. :smoking:

:vibe::vibes::vibe:

while i got ya pepe. we are wanting to add a little more light real soon. "in budget" plan to do a nice diy probably next winter when we have more time and money. so were looking at a 150-200 tops budget atm. should we just add another cheap led to get us by? a couple mars lightbars? or some ufo's? for the cost so far we like our light. kingplus 1000w. but just dont feel like its quite big enough. the t12s help. but still just dont feel we are up to par. any suggestion for a temp fix ? the light we have is only 150 ish. if u have a better suggestion in that range @CaNNaDON420 and i are looking hard into stuff now. thanks again man.

Back