Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

Yup, budgets suck but i haven't won the lottery. Glad i could help you out. You need more than one?
Not that we need 2. But 2 won't hurt. At a buck each there is a lot of potential. And not hard to take one out if becomes too much. But with the parts and price of them. Lol prolly grabbing two.

Draw wattage is so different than actual output. Par lumens is what counts. I really don't know what the output is.
just grabbed 2 of the roleadros lol for the price they had em. i felt was the best light for $ now just have to wait lol. should get here before preflower so hopefully can get a good week or 2 of veg with them. at the least we will have ample light for the 4 we will start in a few weeks. with the tent size and pot size we are using. and 5 lights that can be moved and manipulated we feel we can alternate 6 and 4 and keep a steady harvest every month n half ish so in 2 weeks we start 4 more and hopefully have all lights installed and filter and fan rigged up. temp and humidity have been great so far. watering tomo its time again. going to experiment with a few lst's this run maybe some hst next run. been tinkering ideas with the lst and light placements. using mobility of lights to our advantage lol. not seen it done so fuck it we trying it out.
going to ponytail and let under branches grow out. tie down the taller branches to 1 side of the pots and expose the under canopy. we noticed everything goes to led already. so we will put the side with branches right up on the t12's keeping them extra happy which we have horizontal 1 on each side with canopy in tent, mounted sideways. led hanging in middle. the idea is this will be allowing the new growth and an open middle of the tent for them to grow out to towards the led. and possibly do these steps a few times before flowering. and maybe even during. let me know what ya think. and appreciate the heads up on the lights. feel like i just got a killer deal. 2 for 220 after shipping. 400w. so light wont be any sort of issue at all very soon.

Day 19 from plant.
Sour 1 So1-3.jpg So1-2.jpg So1-1.jpg
Sour 2So2-1.jpg So2-2.jpg
Sour 3 aka fat Susan Fat susan.jpg Fat susan 1.jpg
Sky1Sky1.3.jpgSk1.1.jpg Sk1.2.jpg
Sky2Sk2.1.jpg Sk2.2.jpg
And dirty Diana. D.D.jpg
@CaNNaDON420 's closet The tent.jpg

Enjoy guys

You might consider using a speed controller on your fan. Slowing it down just slightly really lessons the noise quite a bit.
Your ladies are looking good, nice job so far fellas.:pass: I've been planting my cups too, I cut out two windows and the bottom then place it in another cup and fill it with soil. When it's time to plant I remove the bottom cup and place it in a watered hole. :smoking:

:vibe::vibes::vibe:
Good idea! I might go do that before it's too late lol![emoji106][emoji111]

Back