Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

this is also pre water. @CaNNaDON420 said they all perked right up with some h20. trying to let them tell us they want water so we keep from overwatering. seems they like water every 3-5 days.

Everything is coming along great and looking good! Keep it up guys!
thanks man. almost looks like we have done this b4 lol. but the thanks goes to you guys here at afn and mephisto genetics. and gbd for taking the nutrition work out too lol. ponytailing begins tomo or saturday. start them young. lol. again huge thanks to everyone. all the help and tips have went a long way. new lights should be here next week. then in on! so excited. :baby:

cheers every one.

going back and looking. seems dirty diana is making a real serious effort to catch up to the rest of the girls a day 10 comparison. she is killing the other ones by a lot!. she may turn out to be a BIG girl. i knew she was going to be my fav.

Imagine in 2 months!
can already imagine our canopy lol. can just picture it now. hopefully with the extra light and the LST we will have some beasters. if we can average 1.5 ounces dry per plant id be happy with that as a 1st grow. and in about 2 more weeks we will be starting our next 4. things will get a bit crowded til 1st chop but we want to be self sustaining with plenty of smoke. so hoping to get on a harvest every month n half ish schedule. if we ever find our selves with too much flower. bubble bags, lol .

can already imagine our canopy lol. can just picture it now. hopefully with the extra light and the LST we will have some beasters. if we can average 1.5 ounces dry per plant id be happy with that as a 1st grow. and in about 2 more weeks we will be starting our next 4. things will get a bit crowded til 1st chop but we want to be self sustaining with plenty of smoke. so hoping to get on a harvest every month n half ish schedule. if we ever find our selves with too much flower. bubble bags, lol .
Man that sounds like a great time lol!

Man that sounds like a great time lol!
Props to my brother "from another mother but still brother" @CaNNaDON420 . Legit my brother and best friend. Has proven to have the green thumbs so far. Girls have been ponytaild. 1st day. IMG_08011.jpg IMG_08001.jpg IMG_07981.jpg IMG_07951.jpg IMG_07921.jpg IMG_07941.jpg IMG_07971.jpg

No idea the order on ponytails. But day 20. From seed. I'd figure out which is which. Just a bit too buzzed. Crown and dabs, cuz it's Friday lol.

we know its early to ponytail. but were trying it out, why not right? plan is to ponytail then 1 day rest. then bowl training begins. a few good days to 1 week. then 1 more ponytail and bowl train. then it should be preflower time. then just lst from there.

Back