Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

yeah man for sure.. i aint been around much the last cpl weeks but figured id start here..

you can upload images as full also when u post makes it nicer to see... looking awesome grobro!
Appreciate you coming by. Last day of 1st pony tail was yesterday. I'll post a few pics up today. The extra lights will be here tomorrow. Before the preflower stretch. So right on time. Watering day today as well.

and also got all the rest of our odd end stuff in today. so tent will be totally assembled as of tomo. only thing we may have to add is more fans/humidifier but so far temp and humidity have been pretty good. @CaNNaDON420 says his missus has taking a liking to them as well. peeps an eye in here and there. between them two. they get plenty of love. just wish i could be there every day lol.

and also got all the rest of our odd end stuff in today. so tent will be totally assembled as of tomo. only thing we may have to add is more fans/humidifier but so far temp and humidity have been pretty good. @CaNNaDON420 says his missus has taking a liking to them as well. peeps an eye in here and there. between them two. they get plenty of love. just wish i could be there every day lol.

yes i am off for the winter so paying close attention at the moment, if fun watching.. in the last 10 days growth has exploded!! very excited to see what these mephisto girls can do..

i am also loving the structure of the plant, i mean very little training is required they are super bushy.. the orange crack grew kindof sideways on her own and has nice side branches.. i bet yours are very similar can wait to see

i am also loving the structure of the plant, i mean very little training is required they are super bushy.. the orange crack grew kindof sideways on her own and has nice side branches.. i bet yours are very similar can wait to see
def going to tinker with some more training. the ponytailing did great. might do another round in a week. or go to the bowl training . depends on the next week. also want to start 4 more soon. just waiting a week to see what the girls do. we have plenty of room for 4 more 3 gal fabric pots. and with proper training should be fine. just got the pics. tent is all set up. girls are beautiful. ill post in a few. got to post em from phone lol

The tent is done.
IMG_08991.jpg
IMG_08981.jpg

Just got to add the 2 new lights Tomo.
Day 15 for dirty Diana.
IMG_09011.jpg
IMG_09041.jpg

Looking great. No training yet. Buddha's with her. She the special one.

Back