Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

@Dudeski @iampepe @Margahooja and every one else keeping an eye on us. Now we have everything installed and adding more light today. Can already see temperature being an issue. The tent is in an inclosed closet. Not many routes to take. Seen the frozen water bottle idea. Not much freezer room to cycle out bottles multiple times a day. Looking for cooling help. Trying to keep the tent discrete. So running duct thru the room to tent is also not a good option. Considering a vent hole in floor of closet to under the house. For intake. Or maybe even exhaust. Would like to avoid the holes if possible. But it's a better option than duct or exposed ventilation. Any and all ideas solutions are greatly appreciated. And as always balling on a small budget lol. Thanks guys

@Dudeski @iampepe @Margahooja and every one else keeping an eye on us. Now we have everything installed and adding more light today. Can already see temperature being an issue. The tent is in an inclosed closet. Not many routes to take. Seen the frozen water bottle idea. Not much freezer room to cycle out bottles multiple times a day. Looking for cooling help. Trying to keep the tent discrete. So running duct thru the room to tent is also not a good option. Considering a vent hole in floor of closet to under the house. For intake. Or maybe even exhaust. Would like to avoid the holes if possible. But it's a better option than duct or exposed ventilation. Any and all ideas solutions are greatly appreciated. And as always balling on a small budget lol. Thanks guys
@Powerful14 and @Prophetiko as well. Any help is great. Thanks guys

Also considering getting up in attic to splice into the AC duct and run that to ceiling of closet into tent. Just looking for ideas

Also we are looking at the co2 option but we don't know much about it

i had to run dryer hose thru the wall for mine.. and it just passivly sucks in cool air from basement.. slicing into ac duct sound like a good idea to me, but its the exhaust that will get rid of the heat for sure

i had to run dryer hose thru the wall for mine.. and it just passivly sucks in cool air from basement.. slicing into ac duct sound like a good idea to me, but its the exhaust that will get rid of the heat for sure
So right now our tent is crammed into my bedroom closet with just enough room beside the tent for our fan. So the fan sucks the hot skunky air out of the tent & blows the hot, clean smelling air right into the closet. There is only a few square foot of space in the closet around the tent. So you believe that if I exhaust the air into the crawl space, that this will help solve our problem.

Is your current exhaust fan running at full strength? It should be pulling the hot air out. But you so have a lot of light! It's a tough call. Do you plan to run the side lighting the entire time? You may want to consider removing them to lower the heat.

Is your current exhaust fan running at full strength? It should be pulling the hot air out. But you so have a lot of light! It's a tough call. Do you plan to run the side lighting the entire time? You may want to consider removing them to lower the heat.
its more or less re circulating the air no intake or exhaust from the closet. coming to terms with the hole in floor to exhaust under his house
if still too hot we go to a.c splicing lol

New lights are installed! Bro heard them sing in joy after they got under them. Officially after checking the lights. Pulling about 680watts ish from the wall on lighting. I feel confident in light now. Those roleadro cobs are tits @Dudeski thanks for that hook up on the right direction. Solid money spent on those.
IMG_09351.jpg
IMG_09361.jpg

i think it was @Margahooja or @iampepe put me on to it. kind of a early mistake that turned out to be ok. its the tiering method. cups stay. bottoms are cut out. the theory is making the roots stretch more and utilizing more space in your pot. idk. maybe we fucked it up lmao. but they are going. yes we water in and out the cups only in the cups when they were seedlings though. so save on water that way early
It must have been Iampepe, I've never tried that method.

Back