Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

and he is going thru the floor now. new lights. temp started to climb pretty quick. so we had to decide and do it now lol. kinda feel bad i cant help him. serious props to my brother @CaNNaDON420 . the natural born black belt in everything lol and has the green thumbs. has put in some serious labor in the tent. but i think with floor tap we should be great til summer. probably still good then too. we see in time

So right now our tent is crammed into my bedroom closet with just enough room beside the tent for our fan. So the fan sucks the hot skunky air out of the tent & blows the hot, clean smelling air right into the closet. There is only a few square foot of space in the closet around the tent. So you believe that if I exhaust the air into the crawl space, that this will help solve our problem.

yes if you exhaust the heat out of the room and let it suck in fresh air it will lower temps, it may not completely solve the issue most lights are pretty warm.. but you must start with being able to get rid of hot air.. i pump mine under the main floor helps heat the place in the winter too.. crawl space may be a good idea..

and he is going thru the floor now. new lights. temp started to climb pretty quick. so we had to decide and do it now lol. kinda feel bad i cant help him. serious props to my brother @CaNNaDON420 . the natural born black belt in everything lol and has the green thumbs. has put in some serious labor in the tent. but i think with floor tap we should be great til summer. probably still good then too. we see in time
gotta do what ya gotta do lol.. ac slice not a bad idea either.. heat is almost [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] issue

They are now showing sex. They love the new lights. Day 26 for older girls. 17 for dirty Diana. The 1 with Buddha. The 2 bigger ones are the skystompers. The other 3 are the sourstompers. The youngest is Heisenberg special. Preflower stretch soon. Last pony tail sessions starting today. Then bowl training for flowering.
IMG_09721.jpg
IMG_09701_2.jpg
IMG_09671.jpg
IMG_09651.jpg
IMG_09631.jpg
IMG_09561.jpg
IMG_09551.jpg
IMG_09541.jpg
IMG_09431_2.jpg
IMG_09441_2.jpg
IMG_09451.jpg
IMG_09431.jpg
IMG_09451.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_09461.jpg
    IMG_09461.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 60
Nice bro looking real healthy and looks like they like the new lights!
we fed them some i guess u could call it aloe tea. just took some of the aloe plant and juiced it into a 1 gallon jug. added water. turned green brown after 2-3 days. split it between all of them. they seemed to love that too. @CaNNaDON420 's idea on that. cant hurt lol. but they do look very healthy and not a bad size for a soil germ. so if we are going by sprout day. probably 24-25 days old now. but bro says b4 the filter they were already starting to get a little smelly in a good way

we fed them some i guess u could call it aloe tea. just took some of the aloe plant and juiced it into a 1 gallon jug. added water. turned green brown after 2-3 days. split it between all of them. they seemed to love that too. @CaNNaDON420 's idea on that. cant hurt lol. but they do look very healthy and not a bad size for a soil germ. so if we are going by sprout day. probably 24-25 days old now. but bro says b4 the filter they were already starting to get a little smelly in a good way
The aroma is getting more pungent every day. I love it. :greenthumb::growing:

@mephisto and @gbd your genetics definitely love the supersoil. almost half way there. thanks again guys. really. will be ordering more amendment soon. trying to hold off til some exclusives drop lol. oh and what would all of you guys say is the best in the skunky flavor in the mephisto line. didnt see too much on skunky. thanks to everyone again. im stoked!!!! be smoking premium b4 you know it

Back