Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

the 2 skys seem to be pretty vigorous growers. we have more beans. as fast as the grow id really like to try some HST on them next run maybe some fim or topping. i dont see too much need for supercroping. kinda feel like that result can be achieved with lst. a little fim or topping might turn out great

Any reason the upper light isn't on? Not trying to come across rude lol. Smoking...passing
for pics lol. only reason. its all purple pink and hard to get good pics. they are currently on 24/7 switching to 20/4 soon maybe

for pics lol. only reason. its all purple pink and hard to get good pics. they are currently on 24/7 switching to 20/4 soon maybe
still debating the switch. might just run the 24 lol. are there any real benefits besides costs and temps to the light adjustment with autos??

Lol awesome. I was thinking it was those cobs. Can't remember how it was spelled lol. Ro-something lmao. I'm baked my apologies. Never mind me![emoji106][emoji38]

Lol awesome. I was thinking it was those cobs. Can't remember how it was spelled lol. Ro-something lmao. I'm baked my apologies. Never mind me![emoji106][emoji38]
thats a kingplus 1000w led. pretty decent so far. we have to 2 400w roleadro cobs on the way now been shipped. thanks to @Dudeski for pointing me to them. and the bro and wife say the girls are starting to smell already lol. so lights and filter going in asap

Hell yeah man! Glad everything is growing right along. You guys are in for a real treat lol!
Going to start an actual outside garden. Get a worm bin and start a good compost this year. Goal is to go full organic and make own medium eventually .

ill post more pics monday or tuesday. but the girls are absolutely loving the ponytail training. after day 2 im quite shocked at the amount of new under branches that have started and the growth of the ones that were there.

Back