Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg Definitely does! This is the chart I use to self diagnose in my tent. It's my go to. I try not to post in the infirmary unless I'm super stumped. Lol.. This helped me with that.
marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

What day are you on? In my sig, the middle link is a def thread with photos. Check it out. Dont let the supersoil get too dry either.

low-mid 30's on day. not at 40 yet. 33-37 id say. again sorry for the no pics. its frustrating me not having it as well lol

Its all good. If the rest of the plant is nice and green its ok. What soil did you use?
Those leaf may not be getting much light and yellowing

Its all good. If the rest of the plant is nice and green its ok. What soil did you use?
Those leaf may not be getting much light and yellowing
Plenty of light on them. Soil is Fox farms happyfrog and ocean forest. Of bottom half of pot with amendment. I think those leafs had very slight tip burn weeks back when it first got into the hotter soil in bottom. Maybe they are just dying from that? He still has yet to replace phone so not able to get a pic yet. Thanks for the input tho guys.

i guess my description is a bit rough. so we mixed the SS in with the ocean forest. filled pots a little over halfway. rest was happyfrog on top of that for seedlings. mixed in quite a bit of perlite and wormcasting to both top and bottom mixes. if that description of the soil set up helps @Prophetiko
If that's all that's in it, she needs some nutes. The happyfrog soil has enough stuff in it to get you by the first 3-4 weeks and then you're gonna need to add a little from my experience.

If that's all that's in it, she needs some nutes. The happyfrog soil has enough stuff in it to get you by the first 3-4 weeks and then you're gonna need to add a little from my experience.
supersoil amendment is in the oceanforest bottom half of the pots. not just the FFsoil it has stuff added.. supposed to be full cycle nutes. so idk. hopefully its just nothing. :/

supersoil amendment is in the oceanforest bottom half of the pots. not just the FFsoil it has stuff added.. supposed to be full cycle nutes. so idk. hopefully its just nothing. :/
Ohhhh okay so there is a super soil mix in the OF...I was thinking it was just the two soils mixed my bad. I'm sure everything is good. Just have to wait till we get some pic's lol. Sorry again for my confusion.

Ohhhh okay so there is a super soil mix in the OF...I was thinking it was just the two soils mixed my bad. I'm sure everything is good. Just have to wait till we get some pic's lol. Sorry again for my confusion.
was typing from my phone for most of this. so my fast wording and inaccurate descriptions didnt help lol. but i think maybe that 1 plant got into the supersoil when it was still a bit young. showed a bit of nute burn on the leafs that are now yellowing. starting to think its just those leafs dying from that. when he gets home from work ill at least be able to find out if its spreading. if not then ill have him probably just clip those leafs off. and if it shows on other leafs we go from there.i might have just went full panic mode lol.

Back