Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

With the ocean forrest, worm castings, & gbd's super soil, i really dont think our soil mix has a nute deficiency of any kind. Im almost 99% sure our issue is only high ph. Also the problem never occured until several waterings after we started using the new water

i use regular vinigar and backing soda for up way cheaper.. and my pH problem i think was way too low and caused a P lockout.. i had to raise to 6.5 things seem to be ok now.. the first pic looks similar to mine when it hit.. but the rest are showing lots of yellow hard to say @ashton have u looked at the infirmary defiecinecy pics??
So do we go lower than 6.5 on this water to try to even the soil. Like a 5.5 . Or just regular 6.5 water?

Try some at between 6 and 6.5

Have u tried distilled water? You dont have to ph it

With the ocean forrest, worm castings, & gbd's super soil, i really dont think our soil mix has a nute deficiency of any kind. Im almost 99% sure our issue is only high ph. Also the problem never occured until several waterings after we started using the new water

i am 99 % positive u are right.. everything else is spot on has to be pH levels..mine was only a few points low and almost destroyed a whole plant, i didnt realize it was such a big issue when growing.. i know now its a huge part of it..

i cant wait to apply this to some outdoor girls this year see how they do!

So do we go lower than 6.5 on this water to try to even the soil. Like a 5.5 . Or just regular 6.5 water?
Ashton im no expert, but i would say shoot for 6.5 and water until u have lots of runoff then maybe u stabalize the soil.. i wouldnt go lower than that because maybe cause other issues, but lots of runoff on this next water try to get all the soil rinsed with lower pH

cheers guys good luck hope they pull out of it nicely!

Run off tested good. Clipped dying leafs. Droopy from needing water. Got watered so perky n happy now. As of this morning. No update yet. We're still working lol. But here is yesterday's pre water pic. Run off tested around 6.4-7 so all good I hope
20170308_2318511.jpg
20170308_2319101.jpg
20170308_2319071.jpg
20170308_2319041.jpg
20170308_2318591.jpg
20170308_2318561.jpg

Attachments

• 20170308_2318401.jpg
    20170308_2318401.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 43
:d5:
Great job bud!
:d5: thanks man. @CaNNaDON420 is the primary care giver here. so props to him. im more so a second brain and funds at the time lolol. 2 heads are always better than 1 tho. ill try to get a few more pics tonight. hopefully after a good 12 hours since seeing them last they look all healthy and happy again. kind of feel like we caught the issue at the right time fixed it asap and i dont think they will stunt much if any. fingers crossed
:smoking: its almost day 40 now. should have cured ready to smoke herb on 4-20:cooldance:

Sounds like you got it, not going to be as bad as they look sometimes. The plant naturally wants to survive in order to reproduce. We are usually their worst enemy, lol. But everyone gets issues, just treat them and good genetics will grow.
Two heads also means 4 hands which is great. I grow with my buddy, at his place.

:pass:

Back