Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

Online there are tons of choices. Dutchpro was my first buy, good stuff. Just get their pack. Nectar of the gods has a freebie offering if u pay shipping. Seagrow can be bought at the big box stores. You can get soil online, biobizz light mix is good. Their nutes aren't bad either. Online is what i have to do.

20170311_0958091.jpg

Sky 1 still looking a little sick. Going to give them a good watering. Try to rinse roots.
Thoughts?

Online there are tons of choices. Dutchpro was my first buy, good stuff. Just get their pack. Nectar of the gods has a freebie offering if u pay shipping. Seagrow can be bought at the big box stores. You can get soil online, biobizz light mix is good. Their nutes aren't bad either. Online is what i have to do.
ended up finding quite a bit shopping today bro!. got 2 bags of bushmaster cocoloco. a bag of happy frog a bag of ocean forest. had all the bottled nutes i need. not top of the line but saving a ton on local shit. got 2 bottles og foxfarms grow big,2 x big bloom, and 2 x tigerbloom.
not experienced with the cocoloco. only had 1 bag of ocean forest. so trying the loco. going to try to do a couple hempy buckets for the loco and "diy" air pots for my happy frog ocean forest mix. ordered a blue lab pen and got some earth juice cal-mag and some ph up/down on way. "going way the fuck over budget again on tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]" but for 8 cubic feet of foxfarms and 6 bottles of nutes was only 120ish. so savings is good. "what im telling my ol lady who is not happy about the budget being blown up" also bought a bunch of veggie seeds. need a garden and an excuse for an abundant supply of garden shit lmao. tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] should be up n running in the next week or 2. might be able to trade a few beans. buddy has a few 24k, toof decay and skyrones i want lmao. if i can get them thats whats going in tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. super pumped.

Back