Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

going off what he described today looking at chart. cal def is a possibility. mag def is a lesser possibility. phosphorous tox possibly. not sounding like a nitrogen def. and we added a ton of castings in. so id feel safe ruling out nitrogen.

well. i guess all the girls are showing signs of this. ill get some pictures in next 24 hours even if i have to drive my self.

question. if it is a cal mag def. what can i get locally for a quick fix. "will order some cal mag but takes a good week or 2" anything i can buy from the store to supplement?

Pics.
20170307_1827051.jpg
20170307_1827151.jpg
20170307_1827301.jpg
20170307_1827381.jpg

we tested the water we were using. really high ph. so... pretty sure thats the issue. @Powerful14 mighta been right all along.
watering day is tomo. any solutions to ph down. i have read things from lemon juice to battery acid. will be ordering ph down tomo. but cant wait for it for this watering. what can we use?? thanks guys

we tested the water we were using. really high ph. so... pretty sure thats the issue. @Powerful14 mighta been right all along.
watering day is tomo. any solutions to ph down. i have read things from lemon juice to battery acid. will be ordering ph down tomo. but cant wait for it for this watering. what can we use?? thanks guys
i have been using white vinegar in coco to some success!

Ashton, it definitely looks like a CA and MG def, with some other things going on as well.
My eyes are a bit weak right now, so I won't get too involved.
In a pinch, I use Braggs organic apple cider vinegar to lower pH. You'll have to add a bit, test, add a bit more (I've done it in 1/4 tsp increments, less as you get close to the 6.4 target).
For CA and MG, until you get your order in, mix 1 tbsp of black strap (or brer rabbit) molasses in with your water, and toss in a tsp of pure Epsom salt.
Take a look at your cob and make sure that they aren't too close. Bleaching is common, and led light really ramps up a plant's need for Ca and MG.

i use regular vinigar and backing soda for up way cheaper.. and my pH problem i think was way too low and caused a P lockout.. i had to raise to 6.5 things seem to be ok now.. the first pic looks similar to mine when it hit.. but the rest are showing lots of yellow hard to say @ashton have u looked at the infirmary defiecinecy pics??

We recently bought some water & have been using it for about 3weeks now. We did not ph test the water b4 we used it. I tested it last night & its in the 8.3 range. So seeing as we have been using this extremely alkaline h2o for 3 full watering cycles im gussing we have nute lockout due to an extrmely high ph.

Back