Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

What's your pH going in/ what's your run off at?
tested water going in at 1st. was really good number. have not ph'd a thing since to be honest. to be more honest. im not sure we have a tester lol. i think my brothers buddy might have a pen. watering day is in 2-3 days ish. maybe 4. got a pretty good dose of water 2 days ago. ill see if we cant get that tested. whats the run off need to be at? i just made sure the water going in was close to neutral on the 6 side

tested water going in at 1st. was really good number. have not ph'd a thing since to be honest. to be more honest. im not sure we have a tester lol. i think my brothers buddy might have a pen. watering day is in 2-3 days ish. maybe 4. got a pretty good dose of water 2 days ago. ill see if we cant get that tested. whats the run off need to be at? i just made sure the water going in was close to neutral on the 6 side
i know this will shock most ppl. but nah. havnt ph'd lol. they have been really healthy and great til cobs added 2 weeks ago and preflower set in. which is why i was thinking a def. more light plants doing more work with synthesis and preflowering so i was just leaning on a def i guess. didnt even consider a ph issue

i know this will shock most ppl. but nah. havnt ph'd lol. they have been really healthy and great til cobs added 2 weeks ago and preflower set in. which is why i was thinking a def. more light plants doing more work with synthesis and preflowering so i was just leaning on a def i guess. didnt even consider a ph issue

to be honest my DP Blackberry Kush showed 0 signss until just after preflower.. got any pics yet?

I'm sure you're doing everything just fine man. The single blade usually falls off on mine as well as some of the lower ones. But if everything else is looking great, new growth and fan leaves, I'd say you're golden!

I'm sure you're doing everything just fine man. The single blade usually falls off on mine as well as some of the lower ones. But if everything else is looking great, new growth and fan leaves, I'd say you're golden!
its the set of 3 blade leafs and 1st set of fan leafs

to be honest my DP Blackberry Kush showed 0 signss until just after preflower.. got any pics yet?
nah. the brother broke his phone and has other shit to tend to. he is much less worried than i am lol. im ready to drive the 45 min there to look my self lol, the rest of plant looks good no claw leaves or spots or tip burns any where, just the 1 plant and the 3 blade and 1st set of fans.

If its yellowing, and its starting at the oldest leaves, and is spreading from the bottom up, it could be Nitrogen def.

If the super soil is in the bottom of the pot and the roots havent made it there yet, and they havent gotten any added nutes, it could be N. Cal def is more of a rusty color and usually starts with little spots on the leaves. N defeciency slowly (most times) yellows entire leaves.

If its yellowing, and its starting at the oldest leaves, and is spreading from the bottom up, it could be Nitrogen def.

If the super soil is in the bottom of the pot and the roots havent made it there yet, and they havent gotten any added nutes, it could be N. Cal def is more of a rusty color and usually starts with little spots on the leaves. N defeciency slowly (most times) yellows entire leaves.
good to know. we still have plenty of castings left i believe. if it keeps spreading from bottom up like that. id be inclined to believe that. but as big as they are im positive they are rooted to the bottom half. they are already starting to bud. but im def not ruling out an N def. and thats an easy fix. we dont live close to any grow shops or places with proper nutes. so calmag will have to be ordered if that is the problem. unless there is an alternative to cal mag that is available everywhere. but from the way he described to me. yellowing and not rust spots. so i like to think that sounds closer to what u described

good to know. we still have plenty of castings left i believe. if it keeps spreading from bottom up like that. id be inclined to believe that. but as big as they are im positive they are rooted to the bottom half. they are already starting to bud. but im def not ruling out an N def. and thats an easy fix. we dont live close to any grow shops or places with proper nutes. so calmag will have to be ordered if that is the problem. unless there is an alternative to cal mag that is available everywhere. but from the way he described to me. yellowing and not rust spots. so i like to think that sounds closer to what u described
i guess my description is a bit rough. so we mixed the SS in with the ocean forest. filled pots a little over halfway. rest was happyfrog on top of that for seedlings. mixed in quite a bit of perlite and wormcasting to both top and bottom mixes. if that description of the soil set up helps @Prophetiko

Back