Mephisto Genetics skystomper and sourstomper grow.

Sky 2
IMG_10481.jpg
IMG_10471.jpg
IMG_10461.jpg
IMG_10451.jpg
IMG_10441.jpg

And dirty Diana Heisenberg special. Seems to be trying to catch up. She is about 10 days behind ish.
IMG_10691.jpg
IMG_10681.jpg
IMG_10671.jpg
IMG_10661.jpg

Looking great man!! thats a really nice setup u got youll be pulling some top shelf bud out of it soon!

welp. the very bottom leaves on one of our skys. the 3 finger leaves and the 1st set of fans. are yellowing. im trying to get a few photos of the issue. maybe its nothing. is it typical for those leaves to start turning in the preflower stage? or is it more likely the addition of cobs and a cal mag def? i know with out a photo its hard to diagnose. hopefully here soon i can get one. @gbd @Dudeski @Powerful14 @CaNNaDON420 @mephisto @Coffee&Kush using ffof and happyfrog mix. perlite and castings added. supersoil mix in bottom half of pots. they are growing just fine. look healthy other that the leaves. just a bit worried.

welp. the very bottom leaves on one of our skys. the 3 finger leaves and the 1st set of fans. are yellowing. im trying to get a few photos of the issue. maybe its nothing. is it typical for those leaves to start turning in the preflower stage? or is it more likely the addition of cobs and a cal mag def? i know with out a photo its hard to diagnose. hopefully here soon i can get one. @gbd @Dudeski @Powerful14 @CaNNaDON420 @mephisto @Coffee&Kush using ffof and happyfrog mix. perlite and castings added. supersoil mix in bottom half of pots. they are growing just fine. look healthy other that the leaves. just a bit worried.
Have you given any nutes yet? Sorry I'm baked at the min. can't remember lol!

Have you given any nutes yet? Sorry I'm baked at the min. can't remember lol!
the supersoil amendment is a full cycle feed. just add water type of thing. and just the one plant and the leaves stated.

Back