Indoor Skunk#1 auto-fem and auto Haze grow in kind soil.

View attachment 799324 View attachment 799325 View attachment 799326 View attachment 799327 View attachment 799328 Skunk is 27 days today and Haze is 23 days today!!! Haze still no sex yet but she is growing and seem healthy so all good, nothing really to update other than look at the skunk she is smelling a bit now and looks like buds starting to brew lol the pH is still a 7 on the high side and I've pH my water Everytime and it's been 6.5 and 6.4 at times but never over 6.5 so that part has been correct! I watered them yesterday a good amount!! The Haze has me worried but all in all its going good to this point!!
Looking good Bud! You are in for a treat. Oh your place is gonna smell soon!

I want it to be skanky I likem like that I wondering if I get some ona gel and put it in the room that my grow room is in or will it fuck my girls up when I open the door?

I usually put a bucket of Ona gel outside the closet door, and another one by the top of the stairs for good measure.
I read somewhere that if you put Ona in the room or near the intake, it can affect the smell of your weed...

My buddy has a big garden and he puts a bucket of hot water with PineSol near the front door. He says it even covers up harvest day smells, but I haven't tried it personally.

I usually put a bucket of Ona gel outside the closet door, and another one by the top of the stairs for good measure.
I read somewhere that if you put Ona in the room or near the intake, it can affect the smell of your weed...

My buddy has a big garden and he puts a bucket of hot water with PineSol near the front door. He says it even covers up harvest day smells, but I haven't tried it personally.
Hell yeah I'm gonna try that I mop with it anyways so never thought of it will do man thanks

Back