Site Upgrade Complete - Next Step: Installing Add-on's and Bug Hunting

I've been using the dark theme and I like it just like over on hott easier on my eyes

That's ok im use to it now from hott would be nice for the chat to be more like hott with the smiley and pic upload but I know you guys are busy with it all

Alright, I think I have Latest Posts added back to the side bar successfully.

cool and :thanks: now if we could jus get the image upload button in the chat like in hott, all would be groovy...more or less :rolleyes2: ppp

On my list!

oh, and btw, how can we change the color of our clothez in the chat :confused1: mog did it & said it was the gear icon, but said icon duzn't gimme said option, so...:shrug: if it makez any diff, i'm on win 10 w/chrome ;) ppp

I apologize for that, we weren't sure what was going to all break or give us fits. I'll have the person that helped us set it up the first time around take a look at it to see what we need to do to get that function working again. That was honestly a loved/hated addition to the site lol (glad to see someone is using it!)

I'm having the same problem with not being able to log on using Facebook, created this account hoping to get some help. I also tried logging on through AFN but I don't know my password. When I try to reset it I get a message that an email has been sent with instructions to reset my password but I never get an email.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-09-27 at 9.28.55 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-09-27 at 9.28.55 AM.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 53
I'm having the same problem with not being able to log on using Facebook, created this account hoping to get some help. I also tried logging on through AFN but I don't know my password. When I try to reset it I get a message that an email has been sent with instructions to reset my password but I never get an email.
that's the same thing I get.

Back