Site Upgrade Complete - Next Step: Installing Add-on's and Bug Hunting

I'm having the same problem with not being able to log on using Facebook, created this account hoping to get some help. I also tried logging on through AFN but I don't know my password. When I try to reset it I get a message that an email has been sent with instructions to reset my password but I never get an email.

The authorisation redirect URL needs to be updated on FB, it may have been lost in the upgrade, or not enabled. Don't think there's a lot you can do about it.

I know you've got a lot going on with the upgrade and the Facebook login issue isn't a priority but I'm hoping you guys will be able to fix the lost password problem. I tried many times with different accounts and I can't get an email from the system to reset my password. @Son of Hobbes @FullDuplex Thanks.

problem no video downloads.:pass:

I know you've got a lot going on with the upgrade and the Facebook login issue isn't a priority but I'm hoping you guys will be able to fix the lost password problem. I tried many times with different accounts and I can't get an email from the system to reset my password. @Son of Hobbes @FullDuplex Thanks.

What was your original user name?

It appears that us peons cant post pics directly in chat yet, mods seem to be able to.
I propose a simple solution....make me a mod and then i can post pics mhauahuahuahau

Are the "alerts" supposed to be working? Hard to believe my peeps took the weekend off

Back