Site Upgrade Complete - Next Step: Installing Add-on's and Bug Hunting

Is there any chance that you change color of unread posts/comments in a thread? Or add more contrast or something?
Also, the next button when going to the next page of a multi page thread is almost white, and does not look clickable.

Using Safari on iOS 13

Ditto on changing the contrast and making the unread more clearly visible.

I’ve tried al three of the page profiles/ preferences and it’s stll very tough to tell what threads are unread. I know they are bold but the difference is so small that it’s clear.

I’m using an iPhone and when I pull down the menu from the left I am unable to click on last two options. And one is settings. Maybe a few blank spaces after “settings” will allow it to scroll up far enough so that I can hit it without activating the iPhone menu.

Also, the next button when going to the next page of a multi page thread is almost white, and does not look clickable.

Using Safari on iOS 13
Ditto on changing the contrast and making the unread more clearly visible.

I’ve tried al three of the page profiles/ preferences and it’s stll very tough to tell what threads are unread. I know they are bold but the difference is so small that it’s clear.

I’m using an iPhone and when I pull down the menu from the left I am unable to click on last two options. And one is settings. Maybe a few blank spaces after “settings” will allow it to scroll up far enough so that I can hit it without activating the iPhone menu.

Noted; @blue has been working on that visual theme and we'll make appropriate adjustments for it. If you'd like, we have another light contrast visual theme that was default for the forum (uses the old AFN colors.) If you go down to the very bottom of the site on your phone or desktop, there's an option to change the visual style (the site default's to Blue's Test.) There is the 2018 Style v3 that we were using on old AFN and then even the dark contrast theme (but that's not configured yet, so it's going to look a bit whack, though someone told me they didn't care and were using it anyway.)

Keep the suggestions and feedback coming, we'll get things fixed and tidied up!

@blue

I know this isn't quite what you had in mind, but something on these lines, right?
Screenshot 2019-09-28 at 7.28.51 AM.png

Back