Site Upgrade Complete - Next Step: Installing Add-on's and Bug Hunting

I cannot see any of my images, in threads. I can see anyone else, just not mine. Chrome, Win 7.

Actually how do I access my uploaded content now? It's not in the menu.

I have to turn on the Media Gallery once I get the license for it updated (shouldn't take me long.) Its installed, and from what I can tell, it looks like all the pictures are still there.

@pop22 may be a permission error, I'll add it to my list to look over.

When you are on mobile chrome for android if you use the mobile responsive theme the chat does not auto scroll to the newest message, when you use the desktop mode for desktop theme from the website it auto scrolls. It appears that there is an issue with the responsive theme and the chat auto scrolling when it gets to a mobile device. Tested it with oreo and pie on a stock galaxy and on Andyroid with kitkat on up to 10 with same issues

I'll submit this to the developer of the chat. Might be fault of the responsive theme?

@pop22 just tested myself, was able to disable it on android/chrome in my phone. I'll see where the permission for it is at.

Thank you!

:worship:

Threadmarks is now an add-on on this version. It's on the list to get!
thanks pal its were we store everyone's weekly battle pics as you know i just wanted to make sure you were aware

thanks pal its were we store everyone's weekly battle pics as you know i just wanted to make sure you were aware
also hobbes im going to store them on hott if thats ok so i dont get mixed up

Is there any chance that you change color of unread posts/comments in a thread? Or add more contrast or something?

Back