Site Upgrade Complete - Next Step: Installing Add-on's and Bug Hunting

Dont know if this is the spot for it but it appears that weve lost the "upload" function in chat here. I think i saw it earlier this afternoon but its gone now. Lots of sadface chatters. Okay not lots, like 3 of us but i digress lol

Had to set up a new account. Site no longer lets me sign in with Facebook account which is the only way I was originally able to activate an account when I first joined months before the upgrade.

Dont know if this is the spot for it but it appears that weve lost the "upload" function in chat here. I think i saw it earlier this afternoon but its gone now. Lots of sadface chatters. Okay not lots, like 3 of us but i digress lol

I'll add it to the list of things to fix; it has to be manually added to the chat toolbar (I did it on HOTT,) so that should be doable!

Had to set up a new account. Site no longer lets me sign in with Facebook account which is the only way I was originally able to activate an account when I first joined months before the upgrade.

I apologize for that, we weren't sure what was going to all break or give us fits. I'll have the person that helped us set it up the first time around take a look at it to see what we need to do to get that function working again. That was honestly a loved/hated addition to the site lol (glad to see someone is using it!)

I'll add it to the list of things to fix; it has to be manually added to the chat toolbar (I did it on HOTT,) so that should be doable!

I apologize for that, we weren't sure what was going to all break or give us fits. I'll have the person that helped us set it up the first time around take a look at it to see what we need to do to get that function working again. That was honestly a loved/hated addition to the site lol (glad to see someone is using it!)
Over a year ago I repeatedly tried to set up accounts here the regular way and it would never complete activation so I finally tried the Facebook linking and it worked. Now that it didn't allow me to sign into my account that way I tried setting up an account using a gmail address and the account activated and allowed me to post where I never was able to before unless using the Facebook login. The error now says something about broken URL and whitelist when the Facebook login is used. Whatever that means.

Over a year ago I repeatedly tried to set up accounts here the regular way and it would never complete activation so I finally tried the Facebook linking and it worked. Now that it didn't allow me to sign into my account that way I tried setting up an account using a gmail address and the account activated and allowed me to post where I never was able to before unless using the Facebook login. The error now says something about broken URL and whitelist when the Facebook login is used. Whatever that means.

That hopefully can help us pinpoint the problem, appreciate you sharing that. I call upon the nerdy might of @FullDuplex ! :rofl: We'll see if we can get it fixed up brother.

Is there anyway to turn of the chat at the bottom of the page? The control tells me I don't have permission to do that and I have absolutely no interest in it

Is there anyway to turn of the chat at the bottom of the page? The control tells me I don't have permission to do that and I have absolutely no interest in it

It's been reported and hobbes is looking into it! Are browsing on a phone or tablet?

One more thing, don't seem to see the "threadmark" opinion any more. Is that gone?

When you are on mobile chrome for android if you use the mobile responsive theme the chat does not auto scroll to the newest message, when you use the desktop mode for desktop theme from the website it auto scrolls. It appears that there is an issue with the responsive theme and the chat auto scrolling when it gets to a mobile device. Tested it with oreo and pie on a stock galaxy and on Andyroid with kitkat on up to 10 with same issues

I cannot see any of my images, in threads. I can see anyone else, just not mine. Chrome, Win 7.

Actually how do I access my uploaded content now? It's not in the menu.

Back