Right its got frost already and it still might stretch some more. I dont think i seen that before even if she is done with the stretch normally takes a few days at least to see trichs. View attachment 1486099View attachment 1486100
not much but its there. I just took a good look and its on all the buds pretty much. Already. And its still definitely not stretching. View attachment 1486101
from my experience that will be a crown of pistols then your into flower stretching is over bud building time.
Yeah you always know it's going to be some good smoke when you see trichs that early. Cant wait till I get to try out some of mine. They came in the mail a couple days ago finally :joy:

Yeah you always know it's going to be some good smoke when you see trichs that early. Cant wait till I get to try out some of mine. They came in the mail a couple days ago finally :joy:
Hell yeah man. She is bad ass plant. Grows easy not alot of bud site. But im thinking it going to make them be dense hammer buds. Im thinking on the next one Im not going to top it. And I looked it up on seedfinder and its all meph strains Crossed. I love seedfinder.

Well these things are growing awesome. First time had to prop them up bit for being a week old im happy. Off to a nice start.

cosmic appreciate
image.jpg

frosted skywalker
image.jpg

bourbon berry
image.jpg

The Ripple. Early Flower
Heres the ripple. She is doing great. Done with the stretch now time for bud building. Just been feeding her half strength ff full line up. Had to stake her up she was getting a bad lean to the right. or left depending on now you look at her.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

and been kinda doing a half bottom water then half top water. Just to see what happens.

Last edited:
Heres the group at 15 days the frosted skywalker and cosmic apprentice are doing good. The bourbonberry is small and dark green not sure if its the grow dots.

Cosmic apprentice with great white.

8EF1F316-B1C6-4338-8332-984E0E12A022.jpeg

586E671D-C203-40AD-B7F3-C800638E6831.jpeg

Frosted skywalker in dynomyco
BF17D3DF-E270-4391-A9CE-91FBBCB4A3F2.jpeg
404F6D0E-3A1D-4012-BC40-DAA45B212BC3.jpeg

Bourbonberry. Kinda small and seems kinda dark green to me.
4CF60D6F-60B5-4045-B574-0BB51ECD3273.jpeg
0796516C-06C5-4A57-95B5-117C4767AF2F.jpeg

the whole group all 15 days
52D197ED-4224-4BC5-856C-A6EF2B56D906.jpeg

id say the dynomyco and great white are pretty close in size and hard to tell. They both had roots out the bottom sunday night but the one in grow dots took 2 more days to reach bottom they got a dose of recharge for all and im really like these rain science bags so far.

Those RainScience bags are great aren't they?
Hell yeah man I got 9 of them now. Going to try and just use them from now on. I was surprised that the water dont leak out the side. I does better then my fabric pots they always leak out the side. And the quality is top notch feels like they will be good for years. And there made in the good old usa. Glad i decided to try them.

I'm late but here now to enjoy the plants you got going on.

Hell yeah man I got 9 of them now. Going to try and just use them from now on. I was surprised that the water dont leak out the side. I does better then my fabric pots they always leak out the side. And the quality is top notch feels like they will be good for years. And there made in the good old usa. Glad i decided to try them.
You guys have me wanting them, i bottom feed my plants but i want them for the long lasting materiel they are made out of.

Back