Wicked witch no sex yet bent it over then kind changed my mind well see what happens. Topped it yesterday
EF19EF8B-413E-479D-A00E-D5911F984D92.jpeg
F7F52C7A-EBBD-4026-BEE5-CD4206780A7D.jpeg

Just ordered 3 2 gal rain science bags whats y‘alls thoughts on them??
Best bags ever! I have roots literally coming out of every little opening and even out of my topsoil. Everytime I check the bottom while watering I get a handful of roots lol. Root mass on finished plants is impressive compared to when I used cloth. It's possible to overwater in them still but it's difficult if you have a light and airy soil mix.

Best bags ever! I have roots literally coming out of every little opening and even out of my topsoil. Everytime I check the bottom while watering I get a handful of roots lol. Root mass on finished plants is impressive compared to when I used cloth. It's possible to overwater in them still but it's difficult if you have a light and airy soil mix.
I run hp pro mix. Well thats what I got at the moment. Thinking im going to stay with it. Its very light and airy. And hell yeah man. Thats what i like to here and they have a lifetime warranty cant go wrong there either. Im pretty good at not over watering. Probably underwater if anything. Lol. I just dont like cloth they are use a couple time they look all nasty and im not sending them thru the wash. So I just toss them out.

I run hp pro mix. Well thats what I got at the moment. Thinking im going to stay with it. Its very light and airy. And hell yeah man. Thats what i like to here and they have a lifetime warranty cant go wrong there either. Im pretty good at not over watering. Probably underwater if anything. Lol. I just dont like cloth they are use a couple time they look all nasty and im not sending them thru the wash. So I just toss them out.
I've been considering trying some promix, might have to pick up a bag and give it a go. If the biobizz light mix works out better with the added perlite I'll just stick with that for awhile though since I have so much of it lol.
But yeah I had the same issues with my cloth pots. I just wash these out with some hot water and a little scrub brush when you're done and they look brand new.

Just ordered 3 2 gal rain science bags whats y‘alls thoughts on them??

I've run cloth pots, rainscience, and airpots. The RainScience bags end up with the most insanely dense roots I have seen yet. To the point I can barely break the medium apart at the end. They do need a bit more watering frequency as they are so open on the sides.

I currently use the airpots as I have an easier time moving them around when I need to. Other than that I would absolutely run the RS bags. They are fantastic.

I've run cloth pots, rainscience, and airpots. The RainScience bags end up with the most insanely dense roots I have seen yet. To the point I can barely break the medium apart at the end. They do need a bit more watering frequency as they are so open on the sides.

I currently use the airpots as I have an easier time moving them around when I need to. Other than that I would absolutely run the RS bags. They are fantastic.
Im looking forward to trying them out. hopefully they help my yields and plant size get alittle bigger. And I dont mind watering alittle more. Kinda wanna water more often. Lol. Big roots big fruits. They are definitely alot more spendy then cloth bags. But they have a lifetime warranty. Cant go wrong with that.

I've been considering trying some promix, might have to pick up a bag and give it a go. If the biobizz light mix works out better with the added perlite I'll just stick with that for awhile though since I have so much of it lol.
But yeah I had the same issues with my cloth pots. I just wash these out with some hot water and a little scrub brush when you're done and they look brand new.
Pro mix is awesome. The only thing is that is its inert so you have to start feeding with in 7 to 10 days. Thats going to be a learning curve but I like the thought of having more control right off the bat.

Pro mix is awesome. The only thing is that is its inert so you have to start feeding with in 7 to 10 days. Thats going to be a learning curve but I like the thought of having more control right off the bat.
Oh alright cool deal! I almost kinda like that more. Is is similar in drainage to FFOF?

Oh alright cool deal! I almost kinda like that more. Is is similar in drainage to FFOF?
well I never used ffof personally but helped people with there grows that use it and i would say its lighter and got more perlite from what I seen. I was using ffhf and hp is hands down way better then that. Plus I didnt get any gnats. Every bag of ffhf was loaded with gnats as soon as it got wet. its pretty much just peat and perlite. Not much forest material like bark rocks big chucks of wood. Which I like as well.

Back