Started 3 more beans. In 2 gal rain science bags hp pro mix. One has grow dots one has great white. And one with dynomyco

bourbon berry. With grow dots
image.jpg

frosted skywalker with dyno
image.jpg

cosmic appreciate in great white.
DF375508-E74D-4994-87BC-64077FAE203B.jpeg

Got all to pop the soil 4 days. Straight into soil no soaking in water or paper towel on the router. Just as mother nature Does it. Wet soil seed in wait watch them grow. Thats all the farmers do it. Lol. We farming here boys And girls.

Last edited:
The ripple growing beautiful liking the structure. Feed her ff nutes half strength
image.jpg

the wicked witch not happy with it. Still no real sex. Thinking it is going to hermie on me but until i know forsure ill water it.
image.jpg

Loving the structure of the Ripple. Looks just like the picture.
right. I am too. Not shit for leave’s the stem and branches seem quit small. Lol. Might get out the bamboo stakes for it. I cant wait to see how big the buds get. might get kinda tall at least tall for the plants I normally grow. She is just starting to really stretch. took the wicked witch out. cant tell what its going to do im done fucking with it. It was in old soil that had a plant hermie in so maybe that pot and soil is bad luck. Be gone with it. Dont got room for that shit here. Ill try another with new pot and untainted dirt. Hopefully get some good juju that way.

right. I am too. Not shit for leave’s the stem and branches seem quit small. Lol. Might get out the bamboo stakes for it. I cant wait to see how big the buds get. might get kinda tall at least tall for the plants I normally grow. She is just starting to really stretch. took the wicked witch out. cant tell what its going to do im done fucking with it. It was in old soil that had a plant hermie in so maybe that pot and soil is bad luck. Be gone with it. Dont got room for that shit here. Ill try another with new pot and untainted dirt. Hopefully get some good juju that way.
Yeah that's too bad on the wicked witch but I feel you there. Don't really have time or space to deal with plants that won't produce or even worst affect the rest of your plants. Just more room for The Ripple :growing:

Heres the ripple. Looking good. stretching alot.
846B09FE-041B-46A9-ACAF-B8645E174F86.jpeg
89227092-F33D-485A-8103-AB30EB6C6F11.jpeg
029BE637-6C73-41FB-BCAC-2E36B9E34EF2.jpeg

just trimmed some what I think was going to be larf off the bottom 2 branches. So far other then topping and taking the very first branches off early on thats all I done to her. Not a leafy plant

Yeah that's too bad on the wicked witch but I feel you there. Don't really have time or space to deal with plants that won't produce or even worst affect the rest of your plants. Just more room for The Ripple :growing:
Right its got frost already and it still might stretch some more. I dont think i seen that before even if she is done with the stretch normally takes a few days at least to see trichs.
image.jpg
image.jpg

not much but its there. I just took a good look and its on all the buds pretty much. Already. And its still definitely not stretching.
image.jpg

from my experience that will be a crown of pistols then your into flower stretching is over bud building time.

Back