Looking amazing man keep up the great work! Makes me so glad I picked up a 5 pack lol. Definitely worth it for the price.
Totally. I got there 2 new strains smoke snd rolling thunder that popped the soil last night ill post updates soon. Have to watch along see how they grow. Smoke is crossed with ripple. Excited about that one. And thanks man. you wont be disappointed with the ripple. Imo I got some freebies from ronin Im going to pop next run. Dc seed exchange hooked me up this time. Got 6 freebies that where autos and 5 reg photos. I made my order at the right time.

I'm late but here now to enjoy the plants you got going on.

You guys have me wanting them, i bottom feed my plants but i want them for the long lasting materiel they are made out of.
There bad ass dude. They be great for bottom feeding. I do a kinda half bottom feed half top feed. Works good so far. And never too late man. I got alot going on in the garden. The show just started Should have a mephisto wedding popping the soil in the next couple days. So the party has just begun. Thanks for tagging along.

Totally. I got there 2 new strains smoke snd rolling thunder that popped the soil last night ill post updates soon. Have to watch along see how they grow. Smoke is crossed with ripple. Excited about that one. And thanks man. you wont be disappointed with the ripple. Imo I got some freebies from ronin Im going to pop next run. Dc seed exchange hooked me up this time. Got 6 freebies that where autos and 5 reg photos. I made my order at the right time.
Heck yeah man that's great! Can't wait to see how those turn out too. I would get them but I have too many options already lol. But yeah that's odd I didn't get any freebies at all with my order. I only got the Ronin but that's still over 50.

There bad ass dude. They be great for bottom feeding. I do a kinda half bottom feed half top feed. Works good so far. And never too late man. I got alot going on in the garden. The show just started Should have a mephisto wedding popping the soil in the next couple days. So the party has just begun. Thanks for tagging along.
:yeahthat: I also bottom feed with a little bit of top feeding here and there and they work great. The bags are like a plastic material kinda so it doesn't hold any water and the weave is tight enough that I never see any soil come out. If I do auto pots I'll grab the 2 gallon ones as I heard they fit perfectly.

Heck yeah man that's great! Can't wait to see how those turn out too. I would get them but I have too many options already lol. But yeah that's odd I didn't get any freebies at all with my order. I only got the Ronin but that's still over 50.
You didnt even get some copa genetics? Every order i got from them has come with them. There photo regs but free lol. This is the first time i got auto freebies. Ronin had a deal where every pack came with a 2 pack of freebies. And binary selections had a two pack freebie deal with there packs too. You got to scroll all the way down and there is a list of breeders freebies. I know the feeling. I got to many seeds not enough time or space. Have to take a little break and try get thru those that I already have. I counted I have 60 auto seeds. Lol. I know there is alot of others that have way more but. I wanna use all these up but maybe one of each strain.

You didnt even get some copa genetics? Every order i got from them has come with them. There photo regs but free lol. This is the first time i got auto freebies. Ronin had a deal where every pack came with a 2 pack of freebies. And binary selections had a two pack freebie deal with there packs too. You got to scroll all the way down and there is a list of breeders freebies. I know the feeling. I got to many seeds not enough time or space. Have to take a little break and try get thru those that I already have. I counted I have 60 auto seeds. Lol. I know there is alot of others that have way more but. I wanna use all these up but maybe one of each strain.
Yeah I was surprised I got nothing at all. I usually order from mvb and of course they came back in stock shortly after... Should've just waited lol :face: But yeah I'm in the same boat, gotta at least try them all. I have extras for ones I want to run more of.

I only ordered from dc cause they had the new ronin if mvb had them I would went thru them. And I wanted to try binary selections. They are ronin and magic beans together. got to try them all forsure. thats the fun of this. im going to have so many different kinds of bud. It will be like my own little dispensary. I got 3 tents 9 strains going now. Cant wait to have choices lol. And so Much bud its coming out my ears.

I only ordered from dc cause they had the new ronin if mvb had them I would went thru them. And I wanted to try binary selections. They are ronin and magic beans together. got to try them all forsure. thats the fun of this. im going to have so many different kinds of bud. It will be like my own little dispensary. I got 3 tents 9 strains going now. Cant wait to have choices lol. And so Much bud its coming out my ears.
I hear that! Can never have too much bud :jointman: I love the variety. Worst comes to worst I either use it to make edibles/concentrates or I just give it away before it goes bad.

I hear that! Can never have too much bud :jointman: I love the variety. Worst comes to worst I either use it to make edibles/concentrates or I just give it away before it goes bad.
right. There is always someone that will take some free home grown dankness. :d5:

A little update. I been really busy got 10 plants 3 tents. heres what I got going on.

my new babys. Came thru the soil Tuesday/Wednesday
CEEF04D7-5CFF-4E81-8841-97D45828D72C.jpeg
2C771614-5FF5-47E9-A262-E6B063A8DAAB.jpeg
24F05736-396A-4894-A8FB-E76EF0B1DB40.jpeg
75B3803E-C693-4795-B07F-AA6E79747D24.jpeg
AADF74B1-A3A2-4DE7-BB84-8A4D2AD95F41.jpeg

then we got the older ones. Frosted skywalker on the left cosmic apprentice middle bourbon berry on the right that got destroyed by grow dots
8B93843D-E6C1-4432-BFDC-D424BBF1B5B6.jpeg

bourbon berry
B79FBA60-72E6-436A-90C2-62A63E3D8385.jpeg

DFA1DCAF-C4E4-4B0D-B20C-AE988C577FE6.jpeg

frosted skywalker
333D8CAB-0E46-4DCD-B7E6-53F122A3B936.jpeg
E5E16005-1A85-4EC3-BE07-D3EC77CD4B8A.jpeg

cosmic apprentice also was topped.
A0E4A490-548D-45BB-BADC-AFE1263DB653.jpeg
1C8D2B2B-4FDC-41F9-8CA0-2F503EDAD7D0.jpeg

then its the ripple damn she is doing fine. Really packing on the bud. Loving this plant.
980B7EE8-585D-463E-A554-99F73738BE80.jpeg
FC8AFFF3-BA67-4BBC-8872-8CF7A28EE59C.jpeg
731D8471-6D22-41CB-8AB7-0957D784B942.jpeg

Back