Made some good old bho. And purged it with my homemade contraption. Turned out pretty good. Hashing on a buget. Lol
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Yeah I've slowly started to become more like that now and it's a lot more enjoyable to grow IMO.
Right. not worth all the worries and makes it more like a job. I do this for fun and for the buds to smoke. Fuck all that shit you buy off the streets. Who knows whats in it or how many hands touched or what they sprayed on it.

Wow, thank you man! I am not that good. Just read,read,read, and chat/read all the real pros on here. Ah, my first plant ever, September 2020? The joined date below my name is literally a week or two before I started. Never touched or grew ever before in my life. I grow for someone else but I love the hobby and the community here.

Wow, thank you man! I am not that good. Just read,read,read, and chat/read all the real pros on here. Ah, my first plant ever, September 2020? The joined date below my name is literally a week or two before I started. Never touched or grew ever before in my life. I grow for someone else but I love the hobby and the community here.
Your welcome. I think you definitely have a knack for this. I can bring a plant to the end but never get the most out of my plants. There just ok. You on the other hand can push them to there limits and beyond. and people like you are what make this community what it is. I spend alot of time on here. And I never seen one bad thing or mean or anything the love you all give is something the whole world needs to take a lesson in. Im proud to be on here and be able to become grow mates with you all. In my opinion this is the best social media site on the internet. Even if my grows arent the best I feel comfortable posting and knowing I will get nothing but love and help from people that care. I think it be so cool if we could all get together and meet face to face. Shake each others hand. I bet your patient never complains about the dank you grow for them. Do they pick the strains or do you?

We just go with the grow n show schedule. Havent nailed down any particularly helpful strains but everything from Twenty20 Mendocino has been a hit. If there's a GnS I can get in, I do it. I trust the vetting of the forum far more than seedbanks. Plus, I just love the growing and documenting aspect of it.

I grow for just one person. I have given a few gifts but I could never think of charging. I think it's too important for people to have their relief and good days.

Thats awesome. I got some Ogreberry going right now. I sold some here and there. Not much. Just to basically get what I invested back. but I do give it away and smoke a shot ton with people and love to hear what they have to say about it. Makes a guy feel good when you get a good reaction. Even if there a bad one I dont mind. I like to hear it how it is. So I dont tell people that I grow. Then you get an honest opinion. Thats more important to me. I gave some to my mom and she said it was ok. Lol but thats the kinda stuff I need to hear. It pushes me to do better and learn more. and to try new ways of doing this. your a good man. More people need to think like you. Wish we could just all grow and share with each other never have to buy it.

Back