Indoor Showsey Ganja's Grow Journal No.1

Update...

Hello, I was meant to update yesterday but was too busy.
They're coming on now and into flower, the one at the back right has far more developed bud sites than the rest, not sure why? I've been giving them 1ml to 1ltr dr organics bloom since they've gone into flower. Some of the bigger older fan leaves have clawed and there is a wee bit of tip burn so next time they will just get plain water. I think with the temps being so much lower with the new secondary extractor and the humidity in the house being high at the moment, that the water is hanging about in the soil for a lot longer as some leaves look a little heavy, I'll leave it even longer between watering now, maybe even get the dehumidifier going.

I decided to give training a go this time with a net, I've always left them natural before but I want to get the light as close to all the bud sites as possible.

Ok Thanks for reading any questions or advice welcome.

Here's the photos.View attachment 701832 View attachment 701836 View attachment 701837

Look good dude, that's a tent looking to be full of bud real soon. I look forward to seeing them soon. Hope you and family are well.

Update...

Got a mars LED in the tent as well now, Cheers Bud!

Any advice or questions welcome.

Attachments

• DSC05622.JPG
    DSC05622.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC05621.JPG
    DSC05621.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC05627.JPG
    DSC05627.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 135
Update...

Hello, I was meant to update yesterday but was too busy.
They're coming on now and into flower, the one at the back right has far more developed bud sites than the rest, not sure why? I've been giving them 1ml to 1ltr dr organics bloom since they've gone into flower. Some of the bigger older fan leaves have clawed and there is a wee bit of tip burn so next time they will just get plain water. I think with the temps being so much lower with the new secondary extractor and the humidity in the house being high at the moment, that the water is hanging about in the soil for a lot longer as some leaves look a little heavy, I'll leave it even longer between watering now, maybe even get the dehumidifier going.

I decided to give training a go this time with a net, I've always left them natural before but I want to get the light as close to all the bud sites as possible.

Ok Thanks for reading any questions or advice welcome.

Here's the photos.View attachment 701832 View attachment 701836 View attachment 701837
looks like a good set for Lots!

Back