Indoor Showsey Ganja's Grow Journal No.1

This is some medican seeds "kush fromage" I've got curing from my last grow.
She came out nice in the end, I did have an issue with not feeding it enough and it went all yellow, I thought I was over feeding which made matters worse but then when i came to the realisation i was starving her i gave her massive feed and she went green again and in the end was ok.

View attachment 691669 View attachment 691670 View attachment 691671
gorgeous!, looking delicious!

Update...

So I've got these "smokey bears" seedlings on 18hrs on 6 hrs off. I've had the lights on "super lumen" setting from the very start which is 660w. I'm still using my Phillips bulb from last grow, I will get a new one once they go into flower.
I've had the middle plant being 18 and the outer plants being 22 inches away from the bulb, the temps have gone up too far to 30c a couple of times when I've checked them near the end of their 18hr cycle, so I've had a the dilemma of either moving the lamp higher or turning it down to 400w to cool the groom. In the end I persevered with the full power 660w and moved the lamp further away, this has brought my temps back down to 25c and the seedlings have not stretched.
Temps been from 25-27-ish in the day 17-20-ish at night. Humidity has been kept at 65rh.
I need to get a small groom heater so i can stabilize my temps easier as I have to open the window to let cool air in the day and shut it to stop the temps dropping to much at night and even doing that isn't keeping them within the range i would like, ideally 25c day 20c night.

The seedlings were popped at the same time in wet paper but i planted the first 2 in biobizz and because of life i didn't get round to planting the second 3 until two days later in the garden centre soil which I've mixed with perlite. I've used this soil with medicann seeds "kush fromage" and they grew perfectly but this time I think that the soil may be a little too hot for the smokey bears as the first few leafs have come out distorted, They are still growing though and the new leaves are better so hopefully they will be ok.

I forgot to date my first photos, so they were taken on the 23rd (last monday) when the first two plants were a week old from breaking the soil and 3 others were a couple days after. So they had broken the soil on the 16th and the last 3 broke the soil 18th/19th. I can't really remember when the seeds first sent out a root shoot, around the 14th I think.

They've had a nice wet n dry cycle and the biobizz plants have had 1ml per ltr biobizz "bio grow" for their last feed and I'm going to leave the others for now with plain water.

Now here they are today (The 30th) Thanks for reading :) Any questions/ advice are welcome ☺

P.S In my first post i said this was my third indoor grow when actually it's my fourth! doh. First indoor grow was Medicann seeds Kush fromage & sugar black rose, Second grow was Fast n Vast by Heavyweight seeds, Third grow was Kush Fromage again which is currently curing and smelling gurt lush.View attachment 694914 The 2 nearest were planted in biobizz, light mix
View attachment 694916 biobizzView attachment 694917 biobizzView attachment 694918 Garden centre seedling soil View attachment 694915 Garden centre seedling soil View attachment 694919 Garden centre seedling soil View attachment 694920 Biobizz different angle. Thanks for checking in
full tent coming on

Update...

So I've got these "smokey bears" seedlings on 18hrs on 6 hrs off. I've had the lights on "super lumen" setting from the very start which is 660w. I'm still using my Phillips bulb from last grow, I will get a new one once they go into flower.
I've had the middle plant being 18 and the outer plants being 22 inches away from the bulb, the temps have gone up too far to 30c a couple of times when I've checked them near the end of their 18hr cycle, so I've had a the dilemma of either moving the lamp higher or turning it down to 400w to cool the groom. In the end I persevered with the full power 660w and moved the lamp further away, this has brought my temps back down to 25c and the seedlings have not stretched.
Temps been from 25-27-ish in the day 17-20-ish at night. Humidity has been kept at 65rh.
I need to get a small groom heater so i can stabilize my temps easier as I have to open the window to let cool air in the day and shut it to stop the temps dropping to much at night and even doing that isn't keeping them within the range i would like, ideally 25c day 20c night.

The seedlings were popped at the same time in wet paper but i planted the first 2 in biobizz and because of life i didn't get round to planting the second 3 until two days later in the garden centre soil which I've mixed with perlite. I've used this soil with medicann seeds "kush fromage" and they grew perfectly but this time I think that the soil may be a little too hot for the smokey bears as the first few leafs have come out distorted, They are still growing though and the new leaves are better so hopefully they will be ok.

I forgot to date my first photos, so they were taken on the 23rd (last monday) when the first two plants were a week old from breaking the soil and 3 others were a couple days after. So they had broken the soil on the 16th and the last 3 broke the soil 18th/19th. I can't really remember when the seeds first sent out a root shoot, around the 14th I think.

They've had a nice wet n dry cycle and the biobizz plants have had 1ml per ltr biobizz "bio grow" for their last feed and I'm going to leave the others for now with plain water.

Now here they are today (The 30th) Thanks for reading :) Any questions/ advice are welcome ☺

P.S In my first post i said this was my third indoor grow when actually it's my fourth! doh. First indoor grow was Medicann seeds Kush fromage & sugar black rose, Second grow was Fast n Vast by Heavyweight seeds, Third grow was Kush Fromage again which is currently curing and smelling gurt lush.View attachment 694914 The 2 nearest were planted in biobizz, light mix
View attachment 694916 biobizzView attachment 694917 biobizzView attachment 694918 Garden centre seedling soil View attachment 694915 Garden centre seedling soil View attachment 694919 Garden centre seedling soil View attachment 694920 Biobizz different angle. Thanks for checking in

looking good dude, have you looked at getting a couple of tube heaters, I have one 80w and its on permantly (you will need 2 for your tent for good coverage). Look at the 3ft - 4ft tubes on amazon, just over £20 notes. Should raise your temps by 5c

Update...

Smokey bear auto freedom seeds...
I had a problem with my temps going too high so I brought a second in-line extractor fan which slots into a clear plastic box which is big enough to fit a second filter inside. This means that I can check how smelly the air is coming through the rhino filter that's inside the tent before it goes outside without having to look suspicious by sniffing at vents outside, and If needed I can place a second filter in the box which then is directed outside. It works brilliantly and my temps have been at a steady 25c and i can move my light really close to the canopy without any heat issue, yay! Also my plants are getting even more fresh air over them, win win win.

The two plants that were planted in Biobizz are the biggest, one has gone a little leggy so I put her in the middle closest to the light for a while to stop it over stretching, but seems as though the temps are so cool I decided to move it out and put the shortest plant in the middle so i can get the light down as close to all the plants as possible. I'm going to have to level up my pots now so i have an even canopy.

The 3 which were planted 2 days later in garden centre seedling soil are doing well now after looking a bit wrinkly at the very beginning. All three are short compared to the biobizz ones but are growing nicely now.

Any questions or advice welcome :)

Thanks for reading here's the photos...
DSC05588.JPG
DSC05576.JPG

Last edited:
Update...

I had a problem with my temps going too high so I brought a second in-line extractor fan which slots into a clear plastic box which is big enough to fit a second filter inside. This means that I can check how smelly the air is coming through the rhino filter that's inside the tent before it goes outside without having to look suspicious by sniffing at vents outside, and If needed I can place a second filter in the box which then is directed outside. It works brilliantly and my temps have been at a steady 25c and i can move my light really close to the canopy without any heat issue, yay! Also my plants are getting even more fresh air over them, win win win.

The two plants that were planted in Biobizz are the biggest, one has gone a little leggy so I put her in the middle closest to the light for a while to stop it over stretching, but seems as though the temps are so cool I decided to move it out and put the shortest plant in the middle so i can get the light down as close to all the plants as possible. I'm going to have to level up my pots now so i have an even canopy.

The 3 which were planted 2 days later in garden centre seedling soil are doing well now after looking a bit wrinkly at the very beginning. All three are short compared to the biobizz ones but are growing nicely now.

View attachment 698059 View attachment 698060

Coming on now dude, mine are about the same stage to. Cobs have arrived, just got to start the build, hopefully this week sometime.

Sent from mTalk

Update...

View attachment 698059 View attachment 698060
doing a good job listening to the girls, keeping on top of your watch

Update...

Hello, I was meant to update yesterday but was too busy.
They're coming on now and into flower, the one at the back right has far more developed bud sites than the rest, not sure why? I've been giving them 1ml to 1ltr dr organics bloom since they've gone into flower. Some of the bigger older fan leaves have clawed and there is a wee bit of tip burn so next time they will just get plain water. I think with the temps being so much lower with the new secondary extractor and the humidity in the house being high at the moment, that the water is hanging about in the soil for a lot longer as some leaves look a little heavy, I'll leave it even longer between watering now, maybe even get the dehumidifier going.

I decided to give training a go this time with a net, I've always left them natural before but I want to get the light as close to all the bud sites as possible.

Ok Thanks for reading any questions or advice welcome.

Here's the photos.
DSC05594.JPG
DSC05598.JPG
DSC05602.JPG

Back