Indoor Showsey Ganja's Grow Journal No.1

This is some medican seeds "kush fromage" I've got curing from my last grow.
She came out nice in the end, I did have an issue with not feeding it enough and it went all yellow, I thought I was over feeding which made matters worse but then when i came to the realisation i was starving her i gave her massive feed and she went green again and in the end was ok.

DSC05311.JPG
DSC05316.JPG
DSC05323.JPG

Attachments

• DSC05331.JPG
    DSC05331.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 97
Update...

So I've got these "smokey bears" seedlings on 18hrs on 6 hrs off. I've had the lights on "super lumen" setting from the very start which is 660w. I'm still using my Phillips bulb from last grow, I will get a new one once they go into flower.
I've had the middle plant being 18 and the outer plants being 22 inches away from the bulb, the temps have gone up too far to 30c a couple of times when I've checked them near the end of their 18hr cycle, so I've had a the dilemma of either moving the lamp higher or turning it down to 400w to cool the groom. In the end I persevered with the full power 660w and moved the lamp further away, this has brought my temps back down to 25c and the seedlings have not stretched.
Temps been from 25-27-ish in the day 17-20-ish at night. Humidity has been kept at 65rh.
I need to get a small groom heater so i can stabilize my temps easier as I have to open the window to let cool air in the day and shut it to stop the temps dropping to much at night and even doing that isn't keeping them within the range i would like, ideally 25c day 20c night.

The seedlings were popped at the same time in wet paper but i planted the first 2 in biobizz and because of life i didn't get round to planting the second 3 until two days later in the garden centre soil which I've mixed with perlite. I've used this soil with medicann seeds "kush fromage" and they grew perfectly but this time I think that the soil may be a little too hot for the smokey bears as the first few leafs have come out distorted, They are still growing though and the new leaves are better so hopefully they will be ok.

I forgot to date my first photos, so they were taken on the 23rd (last monday) when the first two plants were a week old from breaking the soil and 3 others were a couple days after. So they had broken the soil on the 16th and the last 3 broke the soil 18th/19th. I can't really remember when the seeds first sent out a root shoot, around the 14th I think.

They've had a nice wet n dry cycle and the biobizz plants have had 1ml per ltr biobizz "bio grow" for their last feed and I'm going to leave the others for now with plain water.

Now here they are today (The 30th) Thanks for reading :) Any questions/ advice are welcome ☺

P.S In my first post i said this was my third indoor grow when actually it's my fourth! doh. First indoor grow was Medicann seeds Kush fromage & sugar black rose, Second grow was Fast n Vast by Heavyweight seeds, Third grow was Kush Fromage again which is currently curing and smelling gurt lush.
DSC05447.JPG
The 2 nearest were planted in biobizz, light mix
DSC05448.JPG
biobizz
DSC05449.JPG
biobizz
DSC05450.JPG
Garden centre seedling soil
DSC05425.JPG
DSC05452.JPG