Lighting Show us how your hanging, cob frames and mounting.

it's clean and pretty looking and i'd fuck with it in a heartbeat, but i think the idea is to make growing weed as close to growing hot peppers as possible. do that, and people will grow; don't do it, and the industry will increasingly, inevitably, be dominated by big grow operations owned by corporations. that's the cost of free market legalization.

it's clean and pretty looking and i'd fuck with it in a heartbeat, but i think the idea is to make growing weed as close to growing hot peppers as possible. do that, and people will grow; don't do it, and the industry will increasingly, inevitably, be dominated by big grow operations owned by corporations. that's the cost of free market legalization.

Have you seen that grow box by leafy or whatever company makes it. Fully automated, just drop a seed and insert cartridges that get mailed to you monthly.

I'll have to find the one I'm talking about. It's specifically for ganja and can do 2 plants. The app is sweet too, there is a strain selector and live cameras inside. You can share the vids with other growers

Have this going in another thread but it fits the title here top. Still undecided on the total build but as of now 80w of samsung hard strips @5000k driven by 2 mean well lpv's and 6 citi 1212's on a 1050b. The strips are the best way to add more red to the whole light without physically changing cobs. Plus the intensity from them should be perfect for seedlings. Once bigger i can flip the cobs. I also think the colors should blend well together. The cobs themselves are 6500k 90cri.
image.jpg

Back