Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

feed day 16 AGOGxThaShiznit
5ml micro
5ml grow
5ml velokelp
6ml magnifical
2ml natures candy
OF overgrow
IMG_9590.JPG

Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia left and Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit right......and I checked this time:smoking:

room0611-3.jpg

room0611-4.jpg

Wee point and shoot didn't want to focus on the APA cross:shrug:

My TS cross has curled leaf tips which I think may be due to the roots getting bunched up when I was trying to keep the roots getting tangled with the other one when they were in the same res. Still seems to be growing faster than the other one so I should get a net ready to start bending them through.

room0611-5.jpg

:pass:

starting to get interesting now guys! what are your thoughts so far?

Nice hungry and thirsty girls with steady growth. Should be easy to make a nice bush out of either but mine are getting bent about the place due to height restrictions.

room1611-1.jpg

Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia left which I expect might keep growing for a bit longer and finish a bit later than the Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit on the right. Or at least that's what I'm thinking the APA cross will do.......got everything crossed for long colas of tight, tasty nugs off that one. I've already tried mixing an Amnesia strain with Auto Gorilla OG in the same joint to try to get an idea for how it might taste and came to the conclusion that crossing these flavours could be as brilliant as putting cheese on jam.:toke:

:pass:

Back