Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

All right, I finally got a chance to join the party. I decided I'm going to go ahead and run Guerrilla OG by Tha Shiznit and my goal will be to smash the biggest plant in this thread. Nothing personal it's just if you got the space and the environment that allows you to grow big plants then you may as well do it.

So for this run I'm going to be using Remo nutrients and I will grow in air pots and Coco. With my regular lumigrow Pro 325 LEDs.
f4a33675315b29204df57f9d9973c2fb.jpg
55a60e5a405df0a5cd6dedc5d0daf5e3.jpg
4d3e2fb1933f51538a65b0f496b498c9.jpg

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Good luck bud.

Would love to see you get over the pound......and I'll bet the breeder would too!:pighug: Reckon the best I can aim for is about 3/4lb each plant and 1.3gpw from my 600W HPS.
room1911-1.jpg

:pass:

I usually don't get more than about 1.3 gram per watt. I could do better but I like to add side lighting to the big plants at the end and that that just kind of throws the average way off.

It's still better than I expect to do with my first go with LED and I can't blame side lighting. It was free and lets me grow another plant so even if it's 0.5gpw this time it's not the end of the world. I see what folks mean about needing a cal/mag supplement at least, I think, so I'll get some for next run.

Still, with weed as nice as the AGOG it would appear folk can charge silly money for it over here so growing costs are potentially less of an issue than with other strains.....http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/16/super...k-weed-is-selling-fast-on-uk-streets-6932913/. £40 a gram for Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]?......give 'em a taste of Auto Gorilla OG and see what they prefer:thumbsup:

It's still better than I expect to do with my first go with LED and I can't blame side lighting. It was free and lets me grow another plant so even if it's 0.5gpw this time it's not the end of the world. I see what folks mean about needing a cal/mag supplement at least, I think, so I'll get some for next run.

Still, with weed as nice as the AGOG it would appear folk can charge silly money for it over here so growing costs are potentially less of an issue than with other strains.....http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/16/super...k-weed-is-selling-fast-on-uk-streets-6932913/. £40 a gram for Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]?......give 'em a taste of Auto Gorilla OG and see what they prefer[emoji106]

That's insane, at that price you could import it from the United States and still make money. No wonder there's so many cash cropper's over in the UK.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Back