Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

should i be worried my plants look droopy i fed them 3 days ago. The leaves have been droopy at first i thought it was cuz she was dry but then it was the lights they were too close. I have 3 autocobs in a 32inx32inx63in. I raised the light and it fixed the leaves a little but now that i put my tent up the leaves went droopy again. unfortunately i cant test ph i need a new ph pen, i gotta invest in a better one.
Temps are from 79-83F and RH around 50-60%.
she and my royal cheese both get a bit more than half a gallon each, they are in 5gal smart pots. Should i give them a gallon each? IMG_9688.JPG IMG_9689.JPG

lights are around 30in above a bit less on the AGOGxThaShiznit

should i be worried my plants look droopy i fed them 3 days ago. The leaves have been droopy at first i thought it was cuz she was dry but then it was the lights they were too close. I have 3 autocobs in a 32inx32inx63in. I raised the light and it fixed the leaves a little but now that i put my tent up the leaves went droopy again. unfortunately i cant test ph i need a new ph pen, i gotta invest in a better one.
she and my royal cheese both get a bit more than half a gallon each, they are in 5gal smart pots. Should i give them a gallon each?View attachment 833677 View attachment 833678
Swt ur lightnto 18-24" witch is ample andnd loomong at pic onenof mine went like that proper dark anndroppy then it start to claw and i figure was nitrogen toxity so i didnt fred her her autoflower super mixnand she sorted herself but i dunno could be wrong mayby a pro will answer and help you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Kinda looks like mine when she was N hot but it could be somethingmelse with urs... happy to help
Keep on farming
Puff puff pass niggah
8991291f8a2b150a15f79fb53b5d0699.jpg
6e1f050edfcccf37951929794fd3964c.jpg
74cb7aae9137c54233d182750ab27b79.jpg
20fc7117890476a061dbd90d66a7c55b.jpg
b4d91fffdaa8b6d08a3a59c8cc392359.jpg
fe3636b0bc3478ba006c6d33e7f7e5f4.jpg
3e75243396a3f465d48413e670f34175.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It might be that man cuz I know the Remo has the n kinda high.. the magnifical has 3 N and the micro too I believe. I will just don't water tmrw maybe some mammoth P and that's it. Cuz my lights are at the top already. I'm hoping it's the N so I can drop the lights down

@bigbadjock. And also how you're leaves are rolled in from the sided I have that too.

Last edited:
she and my royal cheese both get a bit more than half a gallon each, they are in 5gal smart pots. Should i give them a gallon each?View attachment 833677 View attachment 833678

Wish I could help bud. Lowering the nutrient concentration would be about all I could do too...is that what you meant by giving them a gallon? Of water?

I'm getting a bit less nutrient use now....yesterday I only needed to add nutes to GPA to keep the EC at 2.0. Haven't added nutes to GTS in 2 days (since res change). If i was growing in soil and still feeding full strength every feed I think I'd be overfeeding them now.

:pass:

I've been kind of cogitating over your problem. If it even is a problem? When I looked at your plants first time I did notice they appeared to be awful green, no claw yet you can see. I don't know if that causes drooping or not.

Recently I got a little bit lazy and started mixing my Remo nutrients much weaker than I knew they needed just because with my reservoir size and the size of my irrigation syringes I would have had to load a syringe up twice and I didn't want to do it. I ended up with the typical loss of mobile nutrients in the lower leaves that you would expect from being under feed, but I didn't have any calcium deficiencies at all near the top of the plant or anywhere on the plant for that matter. That leads me to believe that for whatever reason my plants aren't as sensitive to the drop in calcium that I get when I'm running my general hydroponics plants. I guess what I'm saying here is you could probably back off that Remo Cali. And reduce your nitrogen without any problems.

Also if you're lucky and your humidity is up the plants stomata will be wide open and the leaves will be very relaxed.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Ok so yesterday night I watered with .5ml mammoth P and 1.5ml of armor si and she had perked back up but now I just woke up and went to see them and she was again droopy. This leads me to believe my pH is off and I barely start work on December 4 so probably won't get paid till the end of December. So till then I have to wait it out or use my crappy phone swinging meter lol

Back