Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

I am so jealous. I ordered Gorilla OG X The Shiznit with a free Gorilla OG X Purple Amnesia a couple of weeks ago from a distributor in the UK. They have been sitting in customs in Melbourne Australia for a week now. How they got there is a mystery for I am in the South East US. I've been in contact with the distributor 8 times. And they so far have not taken any responsibility or offered to correct the error. Just told me I can call the Australian post customs and see if I can settle the matter. Kind of like calling the police and reporting my plants stolen. Anyone know a reputable distributor that takes US bank cards?
Attitude and Choice in the UK take plastic.

Thank you jingo. I will wait until the end of the week so to give the suppler I dealt with the opportunity to face their responsibility to supply a product that was paid for.

Update. The supplier resent my order and I finally received it. But the original order that was sent from the UK to Australia was sent back to the UK from Australia and then to the US. A total of 25250 miles or further than circumnavigating the globe. The package had more tickets and stamps on it than my ex wife's drivers permit. Then three days later I received the replacement. I offered to pay for the replacement but was told to just enjoy them. So I had two Gorilla Shizzle's Pop Christmas Eve and give me a big wink.

Back