Indoor Shortstuff Seeds Auto Gorilla OG x Tha Shiznit and Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia Test Thread

Day 29

SSGOG X PA

Well I got my halo rings installed, which is a good thing because she started drinking once a day in the last couple days or so. I was going to take a before and after picture because I had intentions of doing a lot of thinning and popsicling and defoliation in general. But the only pictures I have are after pictures in the plants are looking kind of scraggly.

I've gone on auto water once a day at this point I'll probably be doing twice a day within a week or two and I'll probably end up at four times in a 24-hour period eventually.

They were bone-dry in the pictures I had just put in the halo rings and I might have watered by then I might not. I may see a little burn on the Leaf tips on account of them being so thirsty when I fed them their regular strength nutrients. At this point I don't care because none of those leaves are going to be on the plant when I finish.
20f85f17dcd39086c6792cf9fb91d5a4.jpg
0d2ccff20a036bc843b704f6793336b9.jpg
c54524fffea3d5b7773c2f718d8ba213.jpg
427efeebe2700b87627673116c852378.jpg
a6ee366b9c60985032da167d3bc73de0.jpg

probably be doing twice a day within a week or two and I'll probably end up at four times in a 24-hour period eventually

How much run off are getting with each water @jingo ?

I think that's probably a growing style unique to Americans. Probably because we have more room than a lot of Europeans. But what I do, is I have an 8 foot long drain table about 36 in wide and I cover it with some vinyl Roofing with a gutter down at the end and it drains underneath the table to a Mason's tub with a sump pump and that automatically pumps my waste out into a drain tile. So I use a reservoir of 15 to 30 gallons with 1000 liter per hour pump and I pump through half inch water lines into my halo rings that given nice even water all the way around the plant. I have interval timers that run my pump up to eight times in a 24-hour period from one second to I don't know I guess I could run it for 5 hours if I wanted.
47c0f7f3e250f239e25357be64e62fe6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've had my eye on them but they cost an arm and leg in the UK

Day 62

SSGOG X PA

I was thinking these plants are filling out so well that I should do a midweek update, then I realized hey I didn't even do an update this weekend. I guess that's one of the consequences of being on auto water. I don't really have to do anything with my plants for a couple weeks at a time at this stage and I just kind of forget to check on them. Which in my area it's a good idea to stay out of your grow room during the summer. I live in the middle of Orchard Country and we get the best spider mite you can imagine around here.

rocking it dude :headbang:

Day 74

SSGOG X PA

I must have missed an update somewhere :shrug: getting real close now. I'm not putting any extra nitrogen in at this point. And only .5 mil per gallon of the micro.

I think I'll finish off this res in about a week or so and then I will start a clear water flush. Going to be another huge Harvest from short stuff.
51b00657d7aac3e8a290fb2710c8ad40.jpg
852dd1cb03917c552f2e4ddc98f0dd81.jpg
d03234b999ed8e8197c3e27084ad5fec.jpg
09d68f94fede0628e99e8e76f41f87ea.jpg
1b0dc9f2f9eba3b04a84173c3d8e935e.jpg

absolute monsters every time @jingo , I don't know how you do it :worship:

what a great grow as per usual @jingo. beautiful looking plants! what kind of yields did you end up with and hows the smoke?

I am so jealous. I ordered Gorilla OG X The Shiznit with a free Gorilla OG X Purple Amnesia a couple of weeks ago from a distributor in the UK. They have been sitting in customs in Melbourne Australia for a week now. How they got there is a mystery for I am in the South East US. I've been in contact with the distributor 8 times. And they so far have not taken any responsibility or offered to correct the error. Just told me I can call the Australian post customs and see if I can settle the matter. Kind of like calling the police and reporting my plants stolen. Anyone know a reputable distributor that takes US bank cards?

Who did you order from? I'm not sure who sells the SS beans

Back